He Made $80K Last Year With Reaction Videos
NOTE: Simple Sites Bootcamp Starts Next Week And We Have A Few Spots left… Click Here To Join
What is a Reaction Channel?
- A reaction channel is where a YouTuber records themselves watching or listening to something then sharing their thoughts or reactions.
- This could be anything from watching a movie trailer or trying out a new product. It is sometimes referred to as ‘reacting’, ‘reaction vlogging’, ‘vlogging’ or simply ‘reviewing’.
- These videos are often used by brands as part of influencer marketing campaigns.
How to Create A Successful YouTube Reaction Video Channel
Starting a successful reaction video channel takes dedication and hard work—just like any other YouTube channel. You need to develop your own unique style and stand out from other reaction video creators by offering something different from everyone else. It’s important that you research the best ways to optimize your videos for search engine rankings so people can easily find your content when searching for specific topics online. Additionally, you should consider working with other creators in order to cross-promote each other’s channels which could help get more eyes on your content faster!
Choose Your Niche
- The first step in creating a successful reaction video channel is to decide on a niche.
- Choose something that interests you and that your viewers will be interested in as well.
- Popular genres include music, movies, sports, and gaming reactions. Once you’ve decided on a niche, start researching what kind of content your viewers might enjoy watching.
- Make sure that it’s relevant to your chosen topic and has enough potential for multiple videos. This research should help you come up with ideas for your own channel.
Build an Audience
- Once you have chosen a niche and created some content, it’s time to start building an audience.
- Take advantage of social media platforms like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and TikTok to promote your channel and engage with people who share similar interests.
- You can also use influencer marketing to reach out to other creators who have already established themselves in the same niche as yours.
- Partnering with them can help spread the word about your channel quickly as well as give you access to their fan base which can further grow your own fanbase.
Choose Relevant Videos To React To
- The key to creating successful reactions videos is choosing relevant content to react to.
- This means that the content you choose should be related to your audience’s interests or hobbies. If you’re targeting a younger demographic, then selecting popular music videos or funny short films is a great way to engage them.
- If you’re targeting an older demographic, selecting classic movies or thought-provoking documentaries may be more appropriate.
Create An Engaging Script
- When writing your script for the reaction video, make sure that it is both engaging and entertaining for your viewers.
- Avoid using jargon or buzzwords as these tend to come off as forced and inauthentic. Instead, focus on creating a unique voice for yourself by incorporating humor and thoughtful responses into the script.
- The goal here is not only to provide valuable insights into the video being reacted to but also to draw in viewers with an interesting commentary style.
- Consistency is key when it comes to succeeding with reaction videos on YouTube!
- Try not to miss any upload days or take too long between uploads – this will keep viewers engaged and coming back for more content from your channel.
- It’s also important that the quality of each video remains consistent – make sure that each one looks professional by using good audio quality, lighting equipment and proper editing techniques such as colour grading or motion graphics if needed!
- Finally, try not to repeat topics or stories too often – instead focus on creating unique content each time so viewers don’t get bored easily!
How Much Money Do YouTube Reaction Channels Make?
- If you’ve seen a reaction channel on YouTube, you know that these channels are incredibly popular.
- Reaction channels have amassed millions of subscribers and hundreds of millions of views.
But the big question is: How much do these reaction channels make? Let’s break it down.
Ad Revenue on YouTube
- YouTube operates on an ad-based system, meaning content creators can earn money from ads placed in their videos.
- The amount of money a content creator will make from ads depends on several factors, including the number of views their videos get and the type of ad placed in the video.
- Reaction channels usually get a lot of views because they often feature popular content — people want to watch reactions to movies, music, and other media.
- As such, reaction channels can earn quite a bit of money from ads alone.
- According to Statista, US YouTube creators earned an average of $3 per 1,000 monetized views in 2020. This means that if a reaction channel had 1 million monetized views, they could potentially earn $3000 from those views alone!
Affiliate Links & Sponsorships
- In addition to making money through ad revenue, many reaction channels also make money through affiliate links and sponsorships.
- When content creators use affiliate links in their videos or work with brands as sponsors (often by promoting products), they can potentially earn even more money than they do through ad revenue alone.
- This is especially true for popular YouTubers whose fanbases are loyal enough to purchase recommended products or use affiliate links when shopping online.
- Some reaction channels have started selling physical merchandise like t-shirts and mugs featuring their logos or characters from their videos directly from their websites as well as platforms like Shopify or Etsy.
- This gives them another source of income that does not depend entirely on ad views or sponsorships but instead relies on direct customer engagement with the brand they are developing through their content creation efforts online.
- Finally, many Youtube reaction video makers are turning to crowdfunding platforms like Patreon or Kickstarter in order to raise funds for new projects or even just general expenses associated with running a channel (travel costs, equipment costs, etc).
- This allows them to connect directly with their fanbase in order to solicit donations from those who feel passionate about what they’re doing and want to help support them financially so they can continue creating content.
Subscribers and View Counts
- The key to earning money as a YouTuber is having more subscribers and higher view counts.
- Subscribers indicate loyalty to your channel, while views show how often people watch your videos.
- To increase both metrics, it helps to create good content that people want to watch and share, as well as optimize titles and descriptions so that viewers will find your videos when searching for specific topics or keywords.
- Additionally, you should also promote your channel across social media platforms like Twitter and Instagram in order to draw new viewers in.
- The quality of your videos is extremely important when it comes to building an audience and making money from YouTube.
- Investing in good equipment like cameras, microphones, lighting equipment, etc., will help you produce better content that viewers will be able to engage with more easily.
- Additionally, utilizing editing software can help polish up footage before posting it online so that people will be more likely to watch it all the way through instead of clicking away after just a few seconds.
Income Varies Widely
- The amount of money that reaction video channels make varies widely depending on factors such as the size of the channel and the type of content they produce.
- The most successful reaction video channels can bring in hundreds of thousands of dollars per year, while smaller channels may only make a few thousand dollars annually.
- Additionally, some creators opt out of monetizing their videos so they don’t have to share revenue with YouTube; these creators typically rely on other forms of income such as sponsorships or fan donations instead.
Get Creative with YouTube Video Reactions
If you are looking for a way to stand out on YouTube, creating video reactions is a great way. Video reactions can be both entertaining and informative. You can share your thoughts, opinions, and reactions to different videos or topics that other people have created. This article will provide some of the best ideas for creating interesting and creative YouTube video reactions.
- A vlog (video blog) reaction is when you watch someone’s vlog and give your opinion about it afterwards.
- This type of reaction allows viewers to get an inside look into what you thought about the video that was just watched. It also gives viewers an opportunity to learn from your perspective as well as from the creator’s perspective.
- When doing this type of reaction, it’s important to make sure that you are being respectful of the creator’s work and intentions with their content.
Film Review Reactions
- Another great type of video reaction is a film review. This involves watching a movie or TV show and then providing your opinion on it afterwards.
- You can provide viewers with insights into what they should look out for if they decide to watch the same movie or show themselves.
- Additionally, this type of reaction allows viewers to see how different people interpret films differently while also gaining valuable insight into why certain things made certain impacts in the film or show itself.
Music Reaction Videos
- Music reaction videos are a great way to showcase your music tastes while also engaging with other fans who enjoy similar genres or artists as yourself.
- By reacting to popular songs, you can become part of the conversation surrounding them and add your own two cents about them in a creative manner.
- Music reactions can be done alone or with friends depending on what kind of vibe you want to create for your viewers!
- Live reactions involve people watching a movie or TV show as it airs and recording their reactions in real time.
- This type of video usually involves multiple people reacting together in order to create an entertaining dynamic between them.
- Prank reactions involve people being pranked by friends or family members and then recording their reactions to the prank for all to see.
- This type of video can be especially funny if the prank is well-executed!
Viral Videos Reactions
- Viral videos have been around since the early days of YouTube, and they continue to be one of the most popular types of reaction videos today.
- People often record themselves watching viral videos for the first time or react to existing viral clips that have already been viewed millions of times by other people around the world.
Gaming Videos Reactions
- Gaming-related reaction videos are also popular among YouTube viewers, especially those who are interested in gaming culture.
- Viewers often watch gaming streams live while they play a game or record themselves playing a game while reacting to it at the same time.
- This type of content is especially popular with fans who want to see how others react as they play through difficult levels or complete challenging tasks within a game.
- Delayed reactions allow viewers to watch a video together but comment on it after the fact.
- This type of video is especially useful for online classes or tutorials where people need more time to think through what they want to say before they post their comments.
- Delayed reactions can also help keep conversations focused on key topics since all comments will be related directly to what was seen in the video itself.
User Generated Reactions
- User-generated reactions involve viewers creating their own content based on what they saw in a video they watched together.
- For example, if someone watches an educational video about nature conservation techniques, they may create their own poem or artwork based on what they learned in order to spread awareness about environmental protection methods.
- User-generated reactions are an excellent way for people to demonstrate their understanding of the material presented in a video and share it with others who have watched the same thing.
New Product Unboxing
- Whether it’s a new phone or a new toy, unboxing videos have become increasingly popular over the past few years as people love to watch people open packages and see what’s inside them for the first time!
- People will often react with excitement or surprise as the box is opened and its contents revealed – making it another great candidate for reaction videos!
- Reaction mashups involve editing together clips from various different reactions into one cohesive video.
- These types of reaction videos often focus on specific topics or themes and draw out similarities between each clip while also highlighting any differences between them.
- Reaction mashups can be used to illustrate both similarities and differences between people’s opinions on certain topics, making them useful for gaining insights into public opinion on things like current events or trends in popular culture.
Challenge/Dare Reactions Videos
- Challenge/dare reactions videos involve someone trying out new things or performing daring tasks and then filming their reactions as they do so.
- These types of reaction videos tend to be lighthearted and funny, as viewers get to watch someone go out of their comfort zone for entertainment’s sake!
- While challenge/dare reaction videos may not necessarily offer any deep insight into current events or pop culture trends like other types of reaction videos do, they are still incredibly popular due to how entertaining they can be when done well!
Types Of Reactions Videos
There are many different types of reaction videos out there, from funny reactions to serious reactions and everything in between. Here are just a few examples:
- Funny Reactions: These types of reactions involve people laughing at (or with) the content being reacted to. This could be anything from silly home videos to outrageous prank shows!
- Serious Reactions: These types of reactions usually include people expressing strong feelings about whatever content is being reacted to, whether positive or negative in nature. This could be anything from political debates or news stories to inspiring documentaries or films.
- Educational/Informative Reactions: These types of reactions focus on providing viewers with additional information about whatever content is being reacted to—a kind of “expert commentary” if you will. This could include anything from scientific experiments conducted by experts in the field or lectures given by professors at universities around the world!
- Informal/Hobbyist Reactions: These types of reactions involve people who may not necessarily be considered experts in their fields but still know enough about whatever topic is being discussed in order to provide an informed opinion on it nonetheless! Examples could include home chefs reviewing recipes or amateur musicians critiquing music compositions!
Reaction Personalities to Watch
1) Philip DeFranco
- Philip DeFranco has been making reaction videos since 2006, and he’s still going strong today. He often posts daily reaction videos discussing current events or breaking news stories such as politics, pop culture, and current trends.
- His videos are always informative, entertaining, and honest.
- He also runs one of the most successful YouTube networks out there with over 8 million subscribers across his various channels.
- iDubbbzTV is a hilarious reaction YouTuber who is known for his irreverent sense of humor and quick wit.
- While he often talks about controversial topics such as race, gender identity politics, and internet drama, he does so in an amusing way that never fails to make us laugh. His channel has over 8 million subscribers and counting!
- h3h3Productions is another popular reaction YouTuber who specializes in satirizing media such as movies, TV shows, video games, and much more.
- He often pokes fun at outrageous moments in pop culture with his signature “hilariously bad” style of comedy that always manages to leave viewers laughing uncontrollably.
- With more than 15 million subscribers on YouTube alone, it’s clear that h3h3Productions knows how to make people laugh!
- GradeAUnderA is the perfect combination of funny and informative. He covers a wide range of topics from pop culture to politics all while delivering thoughtful analysis with plenty of humor sprinkled in for good measure.
- From discussing the latest internet drama to offering insight on complex issues like racism or sexism in society today, GradeAUnderA always keeps things interesting while providing valuable information along the way!
- This British reaction YouTuber takes a unique approach by combining traditional reactions with sketch comedy skits related to whatever topic he’s discussing at the moment. His videos are always fresh and creative–they manage to be both informative and entertaining all at once!
- With over 3 million subscribers on YouTube alone it’s no wonder why he’s considered one of the best reaction YouTubers out there today!
6) King Koopa Reacts
- King Koopa Reacts does exactly what it says: reacts! This channel covers everything from music videos, movies, TV shows and more!
- His reactions are always funny and engaging which makes him a must-watch if you enjoy reaction videos!
7) Dwayne N Jazz
– Dwayne N Jazz specialize in reacting mainly music videos but also other forms of media as well such as short films or television shows too!
– Their chemistry together makes their reactions even more enjoyable than usual!
8) Reaction Time
- Reaction Time is another excellent channel that produces quality reaction videos every single week covering all sorts of topics ranging from movies & tv show trailers all the way down to video game cutscenes too! They also feature guest appearances by various YouTubers which adds an extra layer of entertainment!
9) MrBeast Reacts
- The primary channel for MrBeast—real name Jimmy Donaldson—has amassed more than 49 million subscribers and counting.
- His videos offer a mix of comedy and reaction videos, ranging from video game playthroughs and vlogs to philanthropic endeavors such as planting 20 million trees. –
- The most popular video on his channel is “Giving Away $50,000 To Random People on the Street” which has earned more than 11 million views since it was posted in April 2019.
- MrBeast is one of the best-known reaction YouTubers around, so if you haven’t checked him out yet—now is your chance!
10) Jaby Koay
- Jaby Koay offers viewers a unique combination of provocative opinions delivered in an often deadpan style.
- With nearly 4 million subscribers, Jaby Koay has become one of the most popular reaction YouTubers online today.
- His videos feature him discussing movies, TV shows and other forms of media while offering hilarious commentary on everything from plot holes to character arcs and beyond.
- From serious discussions about current events to lighthearted conversations about pop culture trivia, Jaby Koay has something for every viewer.
- Irish gamer Seán William McLoughlin—better known as Jacksepticeye—may be one of the oldest reaction YouTubers on this list at 32 years old but he still manages to keep up with younger generations when it comes to video game knowledge and humor.
- He began his career with gameplay videos but soon branched out into other genres such as vlogging and sketch comedy. He now boasts over 25 million subscribers who tune in regularly to hear his reactions and commentary on various topics ranging from gaming news to pop culture trends.
12) Loke Khabby
- He began his journey as a video reactor by responding to short clips on TikTok.
- After growing an impressive following on the social media platform, Loke decided to take his talents elsewhere and began creating longer-form reaction videos on YouTube.
- This decision paid off big time; in just two years, Loke has grown a dedicated fanbase of over 100 thousand subscribers who love his comedic yet thoughtful videos.
- LSSSniperWolf is the online alias of Alia Shelesh, a British-born YouTuber who was raised in Arizona.
- She began making videos while attending high school in Phoenix, and quickly gained a loyal following with her combination of humorous commentary, gaming tips, and reaction videos.
- Today, her channel boasts more than 33 million subscribers and over 5 billion views—making her one of the most successful video game influencers on YouTube.
14) No Life Shaq
- is best known for his reaction videos where he watches different types of media such as movies, television shows, sports highlights, etc., and gives off-the-cuff reactions that often make people laugh out loud.
- His deep voice only adds to the comedic effect as he speaks directly into the camera while giving his thoughts on the content being viewed. This style of content creation has earned him over 6 million followers across all platforms combined making him one of the most popular video reactors around.
- is one of the most popular video reactors on YouTube. His real name is Matt Smith, and he was born on October 9th, 1995 in St Louis Missouri.
- He started his channel back in 2012 and since then he has gained over 10 million subscribers across all of his social media accounts.
- He has become known for his upbeat personality and impressive improvisational skills, making him one of the most sought-after video reactors around.
Is Making Money on YouTube With a Reaction Channel Possible?
If you’ve ever asked yourself, “Can I make money on YouTube?” the answer is yes—but it isn’t always easy. With the right videos and strategies, it is possible to make $1000-$2000/month with a reaction channel.
How Much Can You Make With a Reaction Channel?
The amount you can make with a reaction channel varies greatly depending on how many views and subscribers you have, as well as which monetization options you choose.
Generally speaking, if you have at least 10,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours over the past 12 months (which is around 667 views per day), then you should be able to start earning money through ad revenue, sponsorships, and affiliate links.
However, keep in mind that even if you reach these milestones, there is no guarantee that your earnings will be anywhere close to $1,000-$2,000 per month. It all depends on how popular your videos are and how much engagement they get from viewers.
The answer depends on several factors, including the type of content you produce, the size of your audience, and your level of engagement. To start, it’s important to understand that making money on YouTube requires creating engaging content that draws in viewers and keeps them coming back for more. Additionally, many YouTubers have found success by focusing their videos around a specific niche or topic rather than just reacting to whatever comes along. This can help you build an audience that shares similar interests and values as you do.
Another important factor to consider when trying to make money with a reaction channel is how often you post new content. It’s important to stay consistent so that viewers know when they can expect new material from you. Additionally, it’s wise to promote your videos through other social media platforms such as Instagram and Twitter so that your audience can follow you across multiple platforms. Finally, monetizing your videos is key if you want to make money off of them – this means setting up advertisements or affiliate links within your videos so that viewers can click through and purchase products or services related to what they’re watching.
It Takes Time
- Making $1000-$2000/month from a reaction channel may sound like an achievable goal at first glance; however, it’s important to remember that this doesn’t happen overnight. Earning an income from YouTube requires dedication and consistency in order to amass enough views and subscribers who are willing to watch ads or click on sponsored links.
- It also requires strategic planning in terms of creating quality content as well as employing effective monetization strategies tailored for your needs.
- earn money on facebook – with chatgpt
- Make Money With Memes Full Training
- how to rank higher on google with one post
- $27,031 A Month With AI Mugs And Etsy
- Easy Chatgpt Ai Sidehustles
- high ticket affiliate marketing – secret method
- How I Ranked 33 AI Posts In One Hour
- Google Generative AI And The Future Of Search Marketing
- how to make money on facebook reels and memes
- Create And Sell ChatGPT Prompts Side Hustle