When: Wed @ 12PM Eastern Time
These Notes Will Make Sense On Tomorrows Training:
“there is really no such thing as passive income.”
without active response or resistance.
in which a person is not actively involved.
Passive income includes regular earnings from a source other than an employer or contractor.
The other thing with passive income is that it always takes a very long time to get going.
- affiliate marketing
- mobile apps
- vlogging / youtube
- membership sites
- product owner
- cryto investing
- ebook creator
- run a forum / ugc site
- contest website
- real estate
- vending machines
- open an online store
- network marketing
- crowdfunded rentals
- refi student loans
- bank CDS
- rent out storage space
- high yield stocks and funds
- start a blog
- peer to peer lending
- sublease your place
- rent out your car
- write a book
- create an alexa skill or app
- buy rights to royaltys royaltyexchange
- build a niche website
- start a podcast
- create an online course
- outsource your business
- vending machines
- youtube / vlogging
- take pictures sell stock photos
- buy and sell domain names
- airbnb your place
- invest in a food truck
- create an etsy store
- rent out old baby gear
- lease equipment
- advertise on your car
- youtube vlogging
- membership website
- write a book
- lead gen website
- be an amazon affiliate
- affiliate marketing
- create a digital product
- create an online course / udemy ect
- invest in real estate
- stocks and investing
- youtube channel / vlogging
- start a podcast
- affiliate marketing
- sell digital products
- write an ebook
- online course / skillshare / udemy
- membership site / patreon
Video Five: $59,497 average gross profit per week.
- online sales
- affiliate marketing / tiktok to amazon
- youtube channel vlogging $13,250 per week. 289,000 VPD
- sell products in a niche
- real estate
- retail stores
- brand deals 10K a week
- stocks and crypto 74
video six $23,000 a month earner
- bundle deals / discounts
- amazon book publishing
- Amazon FBA Ebay Reselling
- Affiliate Marketing
- create courses / digital products (teachable 4 in 10 course creators here on the site make over $50,000 a year.)
- Virtual conferences summits
As research suggests, here are the top streaming and TV affiliate programs that currently offer different film and movie streaming websites.
Netflix does not need a formal introduction. The platform as we know it, is highly liked and is well-known booming in the film industry today. It started with DVD rentals and mail order service but, Netflix amongst others is the largest movie and TV streaming service today. The platform has more than 130 million subscribers that pay $30 to use their services. Netflix has been around since 1998, and ever since shifted to the online streaming of movies and TV shows. It has become “home” to many TV shows, movies, and documentaries. While many of us are familiar with Netflix, only a few know of its affiliate program. Initially, when Netflix started the program, they offered decent pay per lead. For this reason, people started to take advantage and began making a ton of cash from referring their friends and family to the platform. As a result, Netflix gained a lot of users. Many people subscribed to the platform and were paid a $10 commission for simply signing up for a free trial. Sadly, this program no longer exists as the company closed it some years ago. They found it was hard to follow through and since they were already “famous”, didn’t need it to promote themselves any longer.
Since, Netflix has shifted to radio, word of mouth, social media, PPC, and TV advertising. It became costly to run the program because they were offering a free trial and had to pay users $10 just for subscribing. Eliminating the program upset many and it’s unknown whether or not they will create another Netflix Affiliate Program. In the meantime, there are many competitors like Amazon, Hotstar, Disney+. Netflix has seen a decline in its market, but because there is a high demand for such programs, Netflix might consider reopening it. More than 1,300 people today still search the web for the Netflix affiliate program. While we are hoping Netflix reopens its program, there are many other programs to consider that could possibly make you extra money!
Some other alternatives to consider –
Hulu allows you to stream movies and TV shows online. But other than just watching, the company also offers an affiliate program that enables you to make money. You only need to input their links and advertisements to your content. When a person clicks that link, they are directed to a seven-day free trial. On this page, person x will find they can watch top TV shows and movies for free. As such, they are more likely to sign up and buy a membership. When such happens, the marketer is given a commission, you. Hulu has tons of movies and TV series among their platform – you could write about them, then input a link in your content.
The best thing about the platform is it comes with fewer restrictions. Hulu affiliate program differs from other programs in the sense that the company is willing to pay marketers for leads. Usually, companies with such programs will only pay the marketer if a customer subscribes to their platform and buys their offers. For every lead you generate, the platform will pay you $9.60 and if a customer signs up on the free trial, the company will pay you $1.60 and another $9.60 if they start a subscription. What about the cookie window? The cookie window is simply the length of time where you can earn a commission from the link. Once a customer clicks on your link, a cookie is attached to their web browser. This cookie will have information like the affiliate ID, timestamp, and which product the customer clicked.
Hulu offers a cookie window of 14 days and If a customer purchases within these 14 days, earns commission! Although, if they click on another link of a different marketer, the commission goes to them instead of coming to you. To join this program, Hulu requires you first become a member of the FlexOffers network. This is a third party that works with Hulu and other affiliate programs and marketers. The network provides links, tracks clicks from customers and their purchases, and payouts. But be prepared to answer some questions when joining, like where you live, your marketing plans, and the size of your audience. Once you’re accepted, you’ll have to apply for the Hulu affiliate program. If you get approved, you’ll be given banners, text links, and other promotional materials (which you can access on the FlexOffers dashboard). With these ready, you can start promoting Hulu movies and TV series in many ways. What matters is you include the link in your content. You can give an overview of the company, its features, costs, and discounts, to help visitors decide whether to subscribe. You can also write informative posts about Hulu or talk about their best movies and inventory.
HBO Max has an active affiliate marketing program that pays a cash commission to affiliates. Home Box Office (HBO) is a premium television network based in America. The company operates as the flagship property of Home Box Office, INC, a WarnerMedia Entertainment subsidiary. Programs include original TV shows, movies and documentaries made for cable TV. Occasional comedy and motion pictures. HBO is among the oldest TV streaming services in the US as it started in 1972. Since the launch, the network has aired many successful series, including Sex and the City, Six Feet Under, Game of Thrones and many others. The company has two affiliate programs; the HBO Store and HBO Now. However, the latter is not active at the moment. The HBO Store Affiliate Program allows affiliates to earn a commission of 5% for every customer that buys their merchandise on the HBO Shop. This commission is only valid to sales within the shop (something to remember). I should also mention that it is only available in Canada and the United States. Also, note that affiliates receive a tracking dashboard and promotional materials when signing up. The HBO Now Affiliate program used to be available to the public, but is now no longer available. Joining the active program is free. But, like all other programs, you have to apply. If you get accepted, you get access to Tune’s link building tools, which helps you direct your audience to HBO Max to view and subscribe on this platform. Once they do so, you can start earning money. Remember, the more people that sign up and subscribe, the higher your commission will be.
Disney+. In 2019, the Walt Disney Company, which is Disney corporation’s media and entertainment brand, made over $69 billion in revenue. Because of this company’s high profits, many people wanted a way in. Thankfully, Disney runs various affiliate programs. But note they are within multiple companies that run independently. For this reason, expect different pricing, commissions, promotions and even terms and conditions. Disney+ is another program that has become successful and the program became even more popular ever since including Hulu and ESPN content. The Disney+ affiliate is called Disney + Partner program. It pays the marketer for any customer that subscribes through their link. This is the only streaming affiliate program offered by Disney. Before we go further, let me explain what Disney Plus is. It is a subscription streaming service owned by Direct to Consumer and International (DTCI), the Walt Disney Company’s subsidiary. Customers using this service can access movies and series produced by Walt Disney Television and the Walt Disney Studios. Marketers have the potential of earning up to an $11 commission. You are paid every time a qualified user signs up for this subscription using your referral link. To convince customers, you could include the Disney+ classics library, originals, and new releases within your content. Once you’ve been accepted, the company will give you banners, links, landing pages, and other promotional material to generate more traffic and increase conversion rates. Affiliates are also updated on interesting Disney+ content by their partnering team. The cookie duration is 21 days, meaning you won’t be able to claim purchases a customer makes past this date. The program also features a payout threshold of $10 and is based on “cost-per-sale.” Additionally, the program uses the impact software and features a commission rate of $0.
Amazon Prime Video. Amazon is the most popular online shopping platform today. The company was founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos and was created and used to sell books online. The platform expanded worldwide by attracting those who loved reading and today is now recognized for selling quality products, offering excellent customer services, and providing great delivery services. The company’s affiliate program is also another great offering. While they don’t provide high commissions, individuals can still make plenty of profits from their vast product and services selections. Amazon Prime Video is a popular site for streaming movies and TV series. When it was first introduced, it didn’t attract much attention as Netflix had already established itself in the market. However, various exciting shows and in house productions had made it a popular streaming platform. Thankfully, this platform offers a generous program to affiliate marketers. The commission rate for this program stands at $3. Unfortunately, it features a pretty small cookie duration of only 24 hours. But you can expect a payout threshold of $10. Also, note that you’ll have to use your credit card when registering on this platform and commissions are paid depending on the signup method the customer chooses. Every complete registration earns you $3, which is a good amount as the platform has a vast amount of content. Marketers of all niches can get quality and exciting content to promote. Note that there are movies of all genres here too, making it easy to market the platform. I should also mention that commission is based on pay per lead and the program uses Amazon Associate affiliate software.
Paramount Plus, previously known as CBS All Access, is an American subscription service that allows individuals to stream their favorite movies. The site includes different genres like news, crime dramas, comedies, and cartoons. Although the site features original content, it also offers content from new videos on CBS’s broadcast property and from the ViaconCBS library. The platform has more than 8 million subscribers and the best thing about this program is that anyone can become an affiliate regardless of the minimum traffic they receive. Once you’re accepted, you’ll gain access to the codes needed to create your affiliate links and several other progressive monitoring tools. Additionally, the site also provides tools to help you generate more traffic. The only drawback is they could could take a long time to respond, but it’s probably because of the high volume of requests they receive every day. With that being said, it’s worth the wait since they offer incredible services. Paramount Plus is a trusted brand, and is know to give a good deal on commission. Affiliates are paid on a “pay-per-sale” basis, meaning you only get paid when a customer purchases a subscription on the platform. The commission rate is $9, which is pretty high, and they offer a reasonable cookie duration of 10 days. Payments are made via PayPal or bank account, and you can expect a threshold of $10.
String TV is an American platform that allows the streaming of channels like ABC, CBS, ESPS and many more for a monthly subscription. The site has an app containing more than 180 channels in over 15 different languages. Sling TV offers one of the most affordable streaming services. Users here can get almost every entertainment type they are looking for. The platform has sports channels, international programming channels and other popular networks. And the best part is that individuals can stream content in various ways, including using cell phones, gaming consoles, PCs, tablets, TV, etc. Also, note that the site lets you customize your subscription package. Thus, you won’t be paying for the channels that don’t interest you. Sling TV’s affiliate program offers affiliates commission for customers that purchase their subscriptions, special events, live sports, or other features the website offers. While the commission may not be that high, you can still make a decent income as the platform has a lot of engaging content. The affiliate program on this platform works on the “pay per sale” basis. You can get up to a $20 commission. The program allows a cookie duration of 30 days, so you have to encourage the customer to purchase before these days lapse. Also, note the platform only offers direct bank transfers and features a payment threshold of $50. The affiliate commission rate for Mexican and domestic subscribers is $20 for 60 days. On the other hand, the company charges $3 per or $17 per subscriber for 60 days with an international subscriber. The site runs its affiliate program via Commission Junction, and you are provided with the marketing materials you need in English and other languages. The main reason you may want to promote Sling TV is for the fact that it has various channels to choose from. Therefore, convincing customers isn’t that hard.
DirectTV Online affiliate program allows you to earn a commission for referring new subscribers. DirectTV isn’t precisely a streaming service, but it offers cable services. Although the company doesn’t have a direct affiliate program, affiliate marketers can market its products using CPA networks. The commission you earn depends on the network you pick and can go as high as $230 to $289, which is the payout the general public gets. You could promote this site in different ways, including “pay per view” and can target keywords or use complete URLs.
Dish Network was launched in the US in 1996 as a satellite provider. Although traditional TV services have been criticized as cutting streaming platforms, Dish network still enjoys its millions of customers. Like other TV services, individuals can watch any movie and TV show on this platform. However, they’re charged a fee, of course. The platform charges high prices compared to today’s streaming services, but these high prices are beneficial to affiliates. Dish runs its affiliate program on the Commission Junction network and offers affiliates a commission of $100 for every order made using their referral links. You can also earn from people signing on the website through their phones after seeing the link on your site. The program offers a cookie duration of 30 days.
Fubo TV. With Fubo Tv individuals can enjoy live sports entertainment, award shows, and watch blockbuster movies. However, Fubo TV mainly focuses on live sports like NFL, MBA, UEFA, etc. Users are able to watch live soccer games airing in different countries! But soccer is not the only sport broadcasted here. Users can also watch cycling, football, basketball, Formula-1 and many more. The company’s affiliate program is a bit different from other programs in the sense that it links the affiliate’s website to multiple live games, award-winning shows, and TV series. The company offers services to US, Canada, and Spain residents and provides different packages depending on the user’s region. One can stream the content in English, Portuguese, or Spanish. This makes work as an affiliate marketer easy. Affiliates are paid on a “per-sale” basis either to their bank account or PayPal. The platform offers a cookie duration of 30 days, a commission rate of $35, and a payment threshold of $10.
Roku Affiliate Program offers a 5% commission rate and is a popular streaming service that individuals are using instead of broadcast TV services. The company has sold over a million Roku players and besides their streaming service and players, Roku also sells other items like speakers, TV sets and accessories. The platform also offers many free channels for movies, music and sports (there are more than 100 sports channels on this platform). Roku’s affiliate program runs through the CJ software and offers a customer conversion rate of 7.5%, which is pretty high. Plus, it also features an impressive order value of $99.
FINAL THOUGHTS –
TV affiliate marketing isn’t the highest paying route in the affiliate world. Although, you can still make a decent income from working with these affiliate programs don’t expect to make millions. If you love movies, you can spend your time promoting new and exciting content, but before joining any program, you must have an exclusive “movie” website. Search for keywords used in this niche and create great landing pages. It’ll be easier to get accepted into these programs with a solid website.
Researchers’ are finding you can make up to $500+ per month with a solid niche publishing Amazon low content books!
What are low content books and how can I make money?
As the name suggests, a low content book is published with very little or no content at all. Essentially these are different types of books, logs or journals in which customers buy to fill out themselves. In other cases they can be informational and are designed to help organize your schedule, like a calendar. One of the most effective ways to generate a long term passive income is to create and publish low content books on Amazon KDP. A book without much content may sound like something of an oxymoron but it’s actually a tried and tested method to build a reliable income stream that can be surprisingly profitable! And what is KDP? Amazon KDP is a self publishing platform that allows you to make and sell your creations to a worldwide market. It’s by far the largest self publishing platform on the internet. Once your signed up for the KDP program (which is free) you are able to publish your ebooks or paperback books and reach millions of readers on Amazon!
There are many different types of low content books that you can create and sell on Amazon; all of which are far easier and less labor intensive than writing a regular novel or non-fiction reference title. To be successful you will also need to select a niche that can help you capitalize on the potential Amazon self publishing has to offer. For example, if you look up a niche such as ‘golf’ you’ll see it’s a very overcrowded market compared to a niche like the ancient Chinese board game ‘Go’! When you’re first breaking into the self publishing market you should try to target low competition niches. You can also use keyword search tools to help you establish the volume of traffic for a keyword search term compared to the amount of competition in the market.
Let’s dig a little deeper and take a look into another example, like a business log book. This particular low content book was uploaded in September 2020. It has a 141 rating which is good compared to the thousands of other reviews we are seeing from competitive niches. The log book also has a BSR of 8,215. So how many would that be per month (Lets say $2 royalty per book sold)? If this book is making 440 sales per month, that’s going to bring you in around $880 per month in sales. The money is there and Amazon literally does the work for you, all you have to do is publish a book and put it on amazon. If a shopper buys your ebook or paperback book you get paid and BONUS…..you don’t have to ship or deal with customer service!
Below I have compiled a list of Amazon low content book ideas that could HELP YOU create a long-term passive income but before getting started, I wanted to go over an important practice when creating low content books – the COVER IS CRUCIAL! So forget the adage ‘don’t judge a book by it’s cover’. In fact, it’s the exact opposite. For example, if you decide to publish sketchbooks on Amazon, the main point of focus should be the cover. Designing a beautiful cover will help make your sketchbook stand out from others. Let’s jump into it shall we.
1.Coloring books – probably the most complicated low-content book you can design, but you will be getting a lot of sales if you succeed with this. To see results, you will need to niche down and look at the AMS ads on the Amazon KDP. Perfect designs are key to earn sales and also considering the appropriate keywords. Some common keyword for this are “sloth coloring books for kids, rainforest coloring and so many more.
2.Review books – start off by choosing any topics that you find readers enjoy, like wine tastings, movies etc. When writing the book it’s important to include information like brands, ratings, notes, prices, and the location of where the items were bought.
3.Subject-based study books – With covid-19 and the rapid change in our educational sector, students could definitely benefit from education subject templated note-taking. In some cases, students may even dig deeper and search for specific textbooks, classes or subjects. The search can make this niche more profitable. For example, you can have a notebook that allows history students to catalog details of historical events and dates. Choosing the subject-based study notebook could help you standout among your competitors and gain more sales.
4.Crafting books – Another topic that is great because it has a lot of “sub-niches” like crochet knitting, origami, panting, beadwork, quilting etc. Again, with covid-19 we are seeing individuals look for different craft-related books. With the love for crafting growing individuals will be searching for new craft-related books fostering new ideas to enhance their skills.
5.Nursing or medical notebooks – Designing nursing or medical notebooks is one of the most profitable niches you can consider right now when designing your low content Amazon KDP book. This niche in particular has a massive audience and little competition, making it a more profitable niche. You should expect to see higher sales by designing the right interior and choosing the appropriate keywords to support your book. On Amazon, nursing keywords have a score of more than 58, showing that it’s less competitive and one of the top profitable KDP niches you could venture into right now.
6.Wedding planner/planning notebooks – Anything to do with events like weddings are great! It’s a one-off type of event where people are willing to spend money. People want to have memories to keep, it’s not something they’re doing every day, every week, every month. Niches like this are really great to look into because people like having something tangible to hold. Some also bring such notebooks to their appointments and meetings to jot down important notes, dates and times.
7.Entrepreneurship or small business – Aside from having a huge audience, entrepreneurs and small business’ have a high content book purchasing rate. Small business’ are using these tools to keep their employees and themselves motivated, disciplined and organized. You’re likely to achieve more success by sizing down to the small business and entrepreneurship topics. Importantly, consider choosing the type of enterprise or business you want, like social media influence, YouTube, hair salon, small boutique or event planning. This greatly impacts your results.
8.Meditation journal – A meditation journal gives its owner the chance to record their progress during their meditation sessions. You can arrange the interior like a blank journal to give the user more freedom in the way that they use it or you can include dates and times as well.
9.Prayer book – Religion plays a central role in the life of tens of millions of people around the world. Prayer books celebrate the famous and popular prayers in a religion and are often treasured by their owners. You can create a prayer book with a prayer for each day.
10.Gratitude journal – Now one of the fastest growing trends on the market. This is technique people use to journal specific events that happened in their lives in which they are grateful for. You can design the interior of the book with a space in which the customer can write 10 things they are grateful for on that day. When designing a gratitude journal you can niche down by hobbies, careers, or interests.
11.Other types of journals – Journaling has been around for decades and has always been a popular outlet to capture memories, reflections and important moments in our lives. You could create a lined journal, blank journal or a doted grid interior journal. Each type has its own aesthetic merits but all of require a high quality….you guessed it!…COVER that appeals to your target demographic.
12.School agenda planner – Students of all ages use agenda planners to keep track of important information relating to school like test dates, homework due dates or deadline dates. With these planners being a part of the classroom experience, students are more likely to keep track of their assignments, set personal goals, and enhance communication between teachers, students and parents.
13.Calendar – People love these and they need them! When creating a calendar, you have the opportunity to include at least 12 images (excluding the front cover). Of course, you can pick any theme you desire but you should do your market research first before starting the designing process. I suggest creating a themed calendar that appeals to pre-selected demographics. Quality of imagining is important!
14.A book of quotes – Quotes can be profound, inspirational and motivational. Creating a book of quotes is a fantastic way to help customers live their best life and although it may take a fair amount of research to source the quotes there’s a large demand for this type of content. You can niche the quotes down into specific category – like Buddhism or civil rights. You could also include an array of quotes and put together a unique collection of powerful words. Books of inspirational quotes are perfect stocking and make a great gifts.
15.Activity books – Activity books are an enjoyable way to stretch your mind while still having fun. Activity books are popular among all types of demographics. There are 3 popular activity books dominating the market right now, maze activity books, sudoku activity books, and word search activity books. Activity books require more time and more attention to detail as opposed to other low content publications. With strong sales and a consistent demand, activity books are a great investment.
16.Writing book for children – Learning to write is an essential skill during adolescence. As an example, you could create a cursive writing/lettering book that illustrates phrases and words along with a space for the child to duplicate and practice. The cover should target children and should intrigue them to feel excited to learn new writing skills. You can also include cartoon images throughout the book to provide a kid friendly space and a sense of personality.
17.Gaming books – Game books contain single or multiplayer games that require a basic grid or pattern to play on. The top game books include Hangman, Grids, Dots, SOS and Tic Tac Toe. All of these are very easy to create so your interiors will be fast and easy! Pro tip – make sure the cover page is enticing!
18.Recipe/Cook books – There’s no limit to scope when it comes to the production of recipe books. Generally speaking, the best sellers are niched down pretty carefully. For example, a recipe book that covers soups, Italian food, baking or raw vegan food could deliver great sales. You’ll have to do some accurate keyword research to break through the crowded market, but if you create a winning concept you can really cash in. You will need to design an impressive interior for the book with colorful images and instructional diagrams so your readers understand the recipe process.
19.Guest books – Hotels, air b&b’s and lodges all have guest books for visitors to sign however, wedding planners and party planners also use guest books for remembrance! When creating a guest book it’s important to incorporate an impactful theme.
20.Weight loss tracker logbook – Losing weight is something that can be life changing and having a weight loss tracker can definitely help the process when it comes to achieving your fitness goals. You can design your book focusing on goals and specific objectives or focus more on graphical representations of weight loss for inspiration.
21.Food/Nutrition tracking logbook – When someone is on a strict diet we often see them tracking the nutrients they are eating in great detail. A nutritional log should have plenty of space for the user to write detailed notes on what they’ve consumed daily/weekly or a space where they could include their calorie, fat, sugar and carb intake.
22.Music composition book – Musicians who write music need compositional books to turn their thoughts into words. The interior of the book needs to contain blank musical staves to fill out with notation. You can use the front cover to help target a specific demographic by using an image of a famous classical musician or an instrument such as a violin or piano.
23.Guitar tablature – There are many guitarists who can’t read traditional music notation and use a unique method of writing down scores called ‘tablature’. This is a much more simplified way of writing down notes and is popular among independent guitarists. You can create a book with blank tablature lines in the interior and an inspirational image on the front cover or even throughout the book.
24.Wine tasting logbook – Wine tasting is a sophisticated venture and it’s important for participants to take detailed notes about each bottle and experience. These notes may include the type of grapes used in the production or the aromas the wine gives off. If you want to add extra appeal you could include inspirational images of beautiful vineyards around the world throughout the interior.
25.Hunting/fishing logbook – Hunting and fishing enthusiasts enjoy keeping records of the trophies they’ve bagged! They even love to take photos as remembrance. You could narrow down your niche and create a book specifically for deer hunting or salt water fishing. If you’re creating a hunting logbook, specifically for deer hunting, you could illustrate the anatomy of a deer on each page so the reader can record/compare their shots. Another great idea would be to include a space on each page that allows the reader to record the weight, age and other specific details about their trophies.
Now that you have an overview of the top 25 low content book ideas and insight on how to begin your research you’re ready to dive into the online self publishing ecosystem! With a bit of hard work, determination, and a good marketing strategy you now have the opportunity to give yourself financial independence. Launch your self publishing career today with Amazon KDP!
Here are the 41 best strategies to get high-quality backlinks to your blog or website.
#1. Internal Backlinks
When people talk about backlinks, they mostly refer to external links to other websites. However, internal links to your site also match the term. All backlinks, whether internal or external, play a crucial role in search engines interaction with your website. That is because site crawlers use them to understand how your content is related to content published on other sites.
Internal links are therefore crucial as they give users a positive experience. Having them in your content allows visitors to navigate your website quickly to find blogs that offer value to them or match the page they are viewing already.
This is important as it helps visitors remain on your site. Therefore, they wouldn’t need to type another search query for additional information as you are providing them with the information they need on your site.
Internal links can be helpful, especially if you’re using technical terms relevant to your industry and target customers in your content. You can make the technical term to your anchor text and backlink it with an internal link that takes your readers to the definitions page. This way, you can provide your readers with all they need without leaving your site.
#2. Be a Source for Other Bloggers and Reporters
Improving your ranking on Google needs you to build backlinks from authority sites. Thankfully, this isn’t as hard as it looks. Services such as HARO (Help a Reporter Out) are designed to help people. They connect bloggers and journalists that need sources to individuals who need links and exposure.
But the problem with this is that it is time-consuming and needs you to put in the extra effort. However, it is among the best ways to get high-quality links. Once you get a blogger or journalist, you only need to send them a brief but valuable pitch, then wait for them to link you to their pieces.
#3. Look for Backlinking Opportunities with Your Top Referral Sources
Referral sources are websites that link to your content. Find out which these are and look at the type of content they offer. Then, evaluate whether there are any opportunities for you to create content and get a backlink.
You can find out your referral sources using Google’s Universal Analytics. Simply go to Acquisition, All Traffic, and Referrals. You can also use MonsterInsights for this purpose or such like software. It will show you the websites that link to yours. Then, you can go through them one by one.
#4. Replicate Your Competitor’s Valuable Backlinks
Copying the competitor’s backlinks is among the best ways for finding new opportunities for backlinking and improving your SEO. Identify your main competitors, that is, the sites ranking top 5 in your main keywords. If a site has a higher ranking than yours, it means that their link profile is great and they have high-quality links.
After choosing these competitors, the next thing is to evaluate the links they use. Now, many software tools can help you replicate your competitor’s best links.
Note that all sites, even Wikipedia have bad links. But you should only use links with great authority. High-value backlinks from a website are often complicated to get. However, this isn’t always the case.
It’s why you should use backlinks software to determine this. In most cases, these tools will highlight helpful links that you can replicate. Once you know which links to replicate, find out where they came from. If from a guest post, send the website a request to contribute, as well. If it was from a product review by a blogger, contact them and offer them a better deal.
#5. Turn Mentions into Links
If a writer mentions your blog and doesn’t link to your site, this is a great opportunity to request a backlink. Note that the person who published the article knows about your business or website and thinks of you highly. Otherwise, they wouldn’t have mentioned you.
Send a friendly email and include the URL to be linked. Then, wait for their response. In most cases, it results in a positive response and a new backlink for your website.
#6. Broken Link Building
You can use this method to earn quality backlinks from authority sites. The goal is to find a broken link on a website and email the writer to inform them about that link. However, make sure that the website is in a similar industry as yours.
Also, when sending them an email, you can offer them a link from your website that has similar content and request them to use it while updating the post. If you don’t have similar content, you may have to create it before contacting them.
#7. Publish Valuable and High-Quality Content
You cannot attract links with low-quality content that doesn’t offer value. Note that other websites use your content to determine whether or not to link to yours. The content you post reflects your brand and organization. Therefore, always ensure that it is high quality and offers valuable information.
This way, other sites will see you as an authoritative brand that they can link to. Make sure that you know what you’re talking about in the content. Then write all the important points first and speak directly to the reader. Also, use words that your target audience often uses and avoid passive voice as much as possible.
#8. Backlinks Through Infographics
Infographics can help build traffic to your website and get high-quality backlinks. People love them as they are sharable and understandable. All of us love visual data. That’s why many companies are using infographics today.
But, make sure that you carefully select the infographics to use. Consider those with a unique and interesting story that your audience will love. To help you choose the right infographics, ensure that you’re updated on the trending topics and know what people are searching for. Then, use that information to create an infographic.
Creating infographics isn’t as expensive as many people think. The average per infographics is $150 to $300. So, assuming that you earn $10 backlinks from every infographic, it means that you’re only spending $15 per link, which is affordable.
#9. Get Backlinks from Guest Posting
Contrary to what some people think, guest posting isn’t dead. Many bloggers still write guest posts and benefit from doing it. With guest posting, you can build high-quality valuable backlinks and increase your website traffic. It can also help you build your email listing easily.
The only thing you need to be aware of is that guest posting is time-consuming and can be hard. Note that getting your post published on authority sites is hard. But if they do, you can expect huge traffic and valuable backlinks from these sites.
If you want your guest post to be published, you need to know how to send impressive pitches. Keep the pitch short since most bloggers don’t have the time to read long emails as they receive lots of them. Then write excellent content that is well researched.
#10. Promote Content Through Email
After creating content, you need to promote it. Look for influencers to link your content to their site or share it on their social media pages. This can help you get valuable backlinks.
Note that while writing valuable content is crucial, you should spend most of the time promoting it. But when it comes to promoting content, many people think social media is the best place to do that. However, for backlinks, emails are your best bet.
That is because you can engage with someone one-on-one and request them to promote your content. However, promoting content through email is more than just sending emails to different people, requesting them to share your content. Doing that will make your emails considered spam.
The best thing to do is to build a relationship with the influencers, such that they will be willing to promote your content. You can do this by following and interacting with them on social media, quoting them in your content, and creating valuable content that is hard to ignore.
#11. Use Blog and Forum Comments
People seek information from the blogs they follow. Bloggers can, therefore, offer more value to their posts to keep the readers coming back. And that is where you come in.
Find and follow blogs in your industry, then use the comment section to build backlinks. Often, bloggers request their readers to ask questions or share their stories, ideas, and opinions in the comment section. Although the bloggers try to answer most questions, sometimes the answers come from other readers, like you.
Check the response on the post, and if there is any valuable information missing, you can suggest it in the comment. Sometimes the reader might be looking for a long answer that can’t fit in the comment section. You can offer a summarized answer that links to your article.
#12. Build Links from Outdated Resources
Look for sites in your niche that have changed names, shut down, stopped updating a resource or offering a service, or have moved to a new URL. Then, look for websites that are still linking to these old websites.
Copy that link and paste it into your backlink checking tool. You will be presented with several link opportunities to use. But, ensure that you focus on websites with high Domain Authority.
After, contact the sites using the outdated link and request them to link your site into theirs. If you add value to their site, they will be more than happy to include your link on their page.
#13. Form Partnerships with Outbound Links
Your outbound links can also provide great backlink opportunities. If you use links from an authority site and give them a lot of traffic, you can reach out and request them for a partnership.
Simply email these sites, telling them about your post and how you find their content useful. Also, mention that you’re looking to partner with them and work on collaborating content. If they agree, you can get new backlinks, generate traffic, and build a mutually beneficial relationship with the source.
#14. Analyze Your Competitors Mentions
Find out where your competitor’s brand is mentioned on a website, a forum, social media, or any other place on the internet. Then, see how you can leverage this opportunity to your advantage. For instance, if your competitor’s client asks a question, be the first to answer. This can help build a relationship with the customer. And if they got a website, they can endorse you, which earns you a backlink. Offering answers ahead of others can you earn backlinks and business.
#15. Use Testimonials
Many backlinks come when you offer value to the linking site, then ask them to link to your site. Testimonials are a great way to do that. Look for authority sites in your industry. Chances are that your readers are also aware of it.
Therefore, associating yourself with such a site will impact your SEO more positively and increase your traffic. Then, write testimonials for that site and make them glowing. After, request them for a backlink for doing that.
#16. Get a Backlink from Amazon
Pick your most valuable content and convert it into an eBook. Then publish it on the Amazon store using kdp.amazon.com. It’s best to keep the eBook free but remember to add your brand name when describing the product. Using such a citation can improve your backlink profile even though Amazon doesn’t allow links in the product description.
#17. Publish Original Research
Original research on your website can attract high-quality backlinks. Original research content is focused on surveys, case studies, business data. Make sure that your content is unique and hasn’t been published on other sites. Publishing original statistics and data can attract other sites to link back to that information.
A quick and straightforward way of getting backlinks is donating to a nonprofit organization. Simply look for websites in your industry that accept donations. Donate the amount you want and write your website’s URL for linking. You can find these websites by searching on Google.
#19. Build Links Through Interviews
Interviews help you get quality links while building your brand. Many bloggers interview other bloggers and publish the interviews for their audience. So reach out to such bloggers through email and ask them to interview you. Make sure that your pitch is short but very impressive.
If they are willing to interview you, ensure that you link some of your posts to the interview answers. That can help you generate various links at once.
#20. Use Dofollow Social Media Sites
Search engines use “Nofollow” tags to ignore certain backlinks. Therefore, if a backlink has such a tag, Google will not consider it that much when ranking a website. Instead, it is seen as a nuisance and a general idea.
Such tags prevent spammers from several YouTube and Facebook accounts from creating backlinks. But other social media sites do not have these tags. That is where “Dofollow” tags come in. Such a link can pass the original site’s authority to your site in a process called link juice.
Getting “Dofollow” links can improve your domain rating and authority, which improves your ranking.
#21. Blogger Reviews
Offering testimonials is a great way of generating backlinks. But, you can also generate backlinks from testimonials on your products or service. Search for product review bloggers and request them to review your product.
Now, here you should be creative and give the blogger compelling reasons why they should do that. Start by greeting them and complimenting their content. Then mention that you provide a product/service that matches their needs and you’d like to offer it for free. Then in return, ask them to review it.
If they like your pitch, they will get back to you. But remember that this method isn’t guaranteed as you can’t force a blogger to write a positive review.
#22. Publish Ultimate Guides
Ultimate guides can earn you quality backlinks and improve your ranking. That is because they contain a lot of valuable content on one page. And long-form content usually performs better in Google than short ones.
Plus, these guides cover the whole topic on one page. As such, people looking for information will use your guide as a trustworthy resource. They will also link it when writing content on that subject for their blog.
#23. Get Backlinks from Google Search Console Reports
You can find more backlink opportunities from Google Search Console. It’s a free tool that offers you data that you can use to rank better.
One data you can check is the Top linking sites report. This is a list of the sites which have linked to yours previously. Go through those links and check the content they loved from your website.
Now, as they have linked to your site before, chances are that they’re familiar with it. So reach out and ask them to provide another backlink.
#24. Simply Ask for a Backlink
This is the simplest way of getting other sites to link to your website. Do a Goggle search for websites and blogs that publish content in your industry. Then email the site owners or webmasters and request them to link to your content. Most of them will find your content valuable to link to their post.
#25. Social Networking Site Profile
Most social networking and bookmarking sites have a high page rank that flows into your account. Therefore, you can add your site’s URL in the about fields of these networking sites to help you get backlinks. Sites you can use include Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc. Also, note that you can add a link to your website on your profile on most of these sites.
#26. Create Comprehensive Resources
Comprehensive resources can help attract other publishers’ attention and generate high-quality backlinks. Create checklists or glossaries and make them as detailed as possible. Other sites might find your resources worth linking to.
#27. Video Marketing
Marketers these days are using video marketing to earn high-quality backlinks and followers. People love videos as they can watch them and understand the information easily.
Start a YouTube channel for video marketing. Then make videos around performing posts on Google and upload them. When adding video descriptions on YouTube, make sure you include the links to your posts.
#28. Appear on Podcasts
Although an unconventional way, it can easily generate backlinks to your site. Most podcast hosts usually include a link to their interviewee’s website in the show notes. Therefore, if the host’s site is a high authority, you can get valuable backlinks for your website.
#29. Try the Moving Man Method
If a business is out, their site remains active online only that the content is removed, which means that the backlinks they used will still work. But they’ll take users to blank pages. Now, that is where you come in. Reach out to these sites and let them know that their link isn’t operating correctly anymore. Then ask them if they can use a resource on your site to replace such links.
#30. Branded Strategies and Techniques
Develop a unique strategy and name it. Make sure to include words like system, approach, blueprint, technique, method, etc., in the name. Then, publish it as part of your blog post, preferably a case study. When people reference that strategy, they will have something to link to.
#31. List Your Website on Resource Pages
Authors use resource pages to create a list of resources and links to several products and services. Reach out to the author or site owner of a resource page and ask them to mention your site on their list.
#32. Press Release
Press release sites can generate high-quality backlinks as news sites pick up their content. As such, you can get more exposure and valuable backlinks from them. Ensure that your press releases have a newsworthy and catchy title to get many people to read them. Also, place a link that links back to your website in the content of the press release.
#33. Publish Content as a List
People love list content as it is easy to read and understand. Plus, one can read the format from their handheld devices or desktops. So, format your blog post or large resource as a list to attract more attention, leading to more links.
#34. Blogger Mention Links
Reach out to other bloggers whenever you publish a blog post on your site. Then ask them to link to your posts. However, for this to work, you have to follow the reciprocity rule. That means you comment on other blogs, share other people’s stuff on social media and link out to blog posts from other bloggers as well.
#35. Create Your Company’s Wikipedia Page
Wikipedia is among the most authoritative sites. Therefore, any Wikipedia link that comes to your website can be valuable. But to get a link from Wikipedia, you have to create your company’s page. Then, put links that direct readers to your site on this page.
#36. Help Hacked Sites
Hacked sites can be a great opportunity for backlinking. Search for these sites online and let the owner know about their hacked pages. Then provide a link that helps them find the hack quickly at their site builder or content management system’s backend. In return, ask them if they can pay you back by adding your link to their pages that rank high.
#37. Send Feeler Emails
Feeler emails increase conversions. These are messages you send without exactly asking for a link. If your audience is interested in what you have to say, you can then make a link pitch.
#38. Make Your Content Easy to Link
Make it easy for other publishers to link back to your website. That means using HTML-ready snippets where the publisher can copy and paste the link on their content.
#39. Submit Your Blog to Blog Aggregators
These are sites that post links from multiple blogs. Sign up on such a site and submit your website to it. You’ll then get a snippet of HTML code to put on your website. The aggregator uses this code to prove that you’re your website’s owner. Then, they will review your submission and add you to their list if everything is okay.
#40. Use Audio Files
Record yourself or another person reading your blog and post the file on the appropriate page. Many people digest information better when hearing it than when reading it. Also, upload these files to sites sharing audio to build more backlinks.
#41. Reclaim Image Links
Often websites include links to images used that direct readers to their sources. Sometimes, the links might be broken or lead to the wrong site. Use such opportunities to generate backlinks, especially if a site has used your graphic. Also, ensure that all your graphics on other websites have the right link to your site.
37 Google Adsense Alternatives
Google Adsense, a free and simple way to earn money has quickly become the most popular way for you to earn online revenue from your website. Google AdSense is a contextual advertising tool that can help monetize your website or blog by displaying ads next to your online content. Since the launch of Adsense in 2003, the tool has skyrocketed and to this day is still the most popular choice for web admins and bloggers to earn additional income online. Besides the benefits Google Adsense offers, the tool also provides a look into alternative platforms that could possibly diversify your revenue. The AdSense tool is best suited for those who are looking to develop blogs or websites but may not be ideal for someone who is looking to expand and grow their site quickly.
Below, you will find the top 37 Adsense alternatives to consider –
1. Amazon Associates programs – Amazon as we know it, is one of the most significant Ad competitors for Google and has gradually gained popularity over the recent years. This is a great alternative because it uses modern tactics to provide ads that fit your site or blog. Amazon associates uses easy link-building tools to direct your target audience to your recommendations. This way, you can earn from qualifying purchases and programs!
2. Adversal – Another alternative that offers an easy-to-use ad platform is Adversal. This platform offers a quick sign up and produces native ads to your website or blog quickly! Adversal comes with an intuitive interface which allows you to easily start, pause and even stop your ad or campaign. In addition, the platform also allows you to add display and video ads. Nevertheless, before using Adversal, you’ll need to have an average of 50,000 views on your page per month along with a unique domain name.
3. Taboola Native Advertising – Taboola, another common and popular alternative to Google AdSense is now on the rise. We are seeing tons of bloggers and website owners use Taboola. This tool offers a 100% fill rate despite your geographical location and in addition comes with tons of awesome features like customizable widgets and promoted product listings! After signing up with Taboola, you will be able to effectively use the tool in Google-sponsored search areas, networking websites and social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
4. Media.net – Now leading as one of the most contextual advertising platforms and major competitors to Google Adsense, Media.net. Most bloggers and website owners apply Bing and Yahoo contextual ads to their network to monetize their sites as it offers a high revenue per thousand impression rate. Publishers monetize their traffic by showing ads from the Media.net network while advertisers pay for ads to show within their network. In addiction, media.net offers sophisticated design options that allows easy customization for you to enhance your ad layout.
5. PopAds – Another popular advertising platform to consider when monetizing you website or blog is PopAds. PopAds allows you to enhance faster creations and profit from ads quickly! You’ll only need an average of 1000 visitors and after reaching this threshold, PopAds gives you minimum of $4.00 cash out. You can easily withdraw your earnings directly into your PayPal account at any time! PopAds provide a simple way of generating income online based on a per-impression strategy.
6. Adcash -Adcash is known to be a well-recognized ad serving platform. The platform has helped over 200 million users increase their app’s installs and conversions. This platform allows you to add different types of ads – like standard display ads, pop-under ads and many more! Another unique add-on Adcash offers is the Anti Adblock feature. This feature only allows visitors with enabled AdBlockers to see the ads. You can enhance your earning by bypassing the ad blockers.
7. InfoLinks – InfoLinks, significant for in-text advertising. This platform allows you to create banner and video ads for effective website or blog monetization. Several leading brands like Netflix, Virgin Airlines are utilizing InfoLinks to gain traffic. It makes monetizing simple by maximizing your engagements and maintaining your website’s style. After signing up, just post the HTML code to your website and voilà!
8. Evadav – Evaday is a known advertising network that focuses on push notifications along with ads. Here, you will also be able to gain access to other suitable options for maximizing monetization. Some of these include: video sliders, native ads, and banners for both desktop and mobile users. Once a user or visitor subscribes to your push notification, the system helps keep them “connected” to you. Upon sign up, Evaday is required to review and approve your website. This helps ensure brand safeness and as a bonus only allows trustworthy adverts and high-quality traffic to your site.
9. Propeller Ads – Over 200,000 publishers are using this platform to earn money online. Propeller Ads has been around for eight years and is a great competitor because they offer insight on how to prevent “spammy-looking” ad pop-ups. Propeller ads offers a 24-hours moderation service and after filtering out the “spammy-looking” ads leaves you with relevant, legitimate ads. In addition, Propeller Ads can help you enhance your website revenue by up to 20%!
10. Sovrn// Commerce – Sovrn // Commerce, another alternative option and a good competitor if you are someone who has numerous ad links you want to monetize. This platform allows you to create links for your Amazon, eCommerce products, or affiliate programs. In addition, Sovrn // Commerce provides properties that allow you to gain custom integrations like creating customized visual experiences and getting accurate sales data. This platform plays a vital role by improving and adjusting your strategy by keeping track of performance metrics.
Amazon Native Shopping Ads & CPM – This platform provides effective tools if you are looking to boost revenue from your website. Like Adsense, Amazon Native Shopping Ads & CPM comes with awesome features that help display relevant products or links to you website or blog. This platform also makes it easy for your audience to retrieve links by using the keyword or content search property. In a nutshell – once a visitor clicks and purchases the product or service, you get paid!
12. Google Ad Exchange – Google Ad Exchange, like AdSense offers a similar experience. Google Ad Exchange will pay you for every 1,000 impressions, unlike payments per click. This would be a great option for someone who mainly gains traffic through views, not by having to click something. After registering, the platform will refer you to different services like Global DSPs and AdWords to enhance the experience. Additionally, the platform offers a variety of filtering options! Some of these include: ad-blocker bypassing, data, cookie, and URL usage. In order to take full advantage of Google Ad Exchange and everything is has to offer effectively, you will need more than 5 million page views monthly.
13. RevContent Native Advertising – Now one of the latest and fastest-growing ad platforms worldwide. Leading publishers and news sites such as Forbes and NBC News are already using RevContent Native Advertising as their advertising platform. This platform hosts over 250 billion website and content recommendations and offers a minimum payout of $50 (which can be claimed at any time). The amount of customizable widgets and links makes it quit simple to enhance your revenue potential!
14. Vidoomy – Vidoomy offers suitable monetization results and has over 2,000 publishers using the platform today! Vidoomy is considered to be a great option for publishers who are generating high-quality and impact video advertising campaigns. Vidoomy can also help you reach a larger audience that could potentially enhances your online revenue! Their video formats have proven an incredible acceptance by their users same as their Advertisers who have verified and accomplished their campaign needs. Not to mention they offer the highest CPMs on the market with a very competitive fill rate!
15. Dianomi – Another great alternative for those who are looking too monetize with native advertising. Dianomi technology integrates your advertising message seamlessly alongside relevant editorial on premium publications’. This tool has an algorithm that analyzes, reacts, evaluates, and provides real-time actions to ensure your audience gets quality and reputable adverts. Publishers are achieving their goals by placing the Dianomi sponsored ads on their infographics, videos, articles, white papers, and websites. Dianomi has worked with several reputable publishers including: BBC Global, Reuters, Forbes and WSJ.
16. Carbon Ads – Carbon Ads is an ad tech company, that connects advertisers to users through targeted verticals called Circles. If your target audience is designers or developers, Carbon ads would be a suitable platform for you! Carbon Ads provides specific ads for tech-based blogs or websites and as a result, will make you more money just by having readers check out your content. Carbon Ads has worked with top-leading technology providers such as Sketch App, Get Bootstrap, Coding horror, and many others. Despite your website development or design, it is certain you will see high-quality ads from this platform. These well designed, quality ads will make your website look great!
17. Bidvertiser – Bidvertiser is another reliable and trusted ad network. Bidvertiser comes with a variety of sophisticated features that make it easy for most publishers or bloggers to monetize their content or website. In addition, the platform allows you to customize ad layouts to ensure they fit the design of your website. Bidvertiser pays you per click, on each ad and offers a lower withdrawal threshold of only $10. You can also make extra money on the click conversions. Lastly, this would be another great option if you’ve got substantial mobile traffic due to mobile-friendly formats and features like banners, native ads, smart links, etc.
18. Skimlinks – Skimlinks is an appropriate Adsense alternative for monetizing your content or website. Skimlinks is a content monetization platform for online publishers (including editorial sites, forums, bloggers, social networks, and app developers) that specializes in technology that automatically affiliates product links from publishers’ commerce content. Skimlinks helps publishers earn a commission of the sale they inspire via the links from their websites. Most importantly this platform offers you direct access to partners or merchants. These merchants are essential for developing and improving an online revenue through your website
19. Ezoic – Ezoic is a publisher-focused ad platform and network that holds powerful tools that are essential for maximizing your content or website revenue. For example, Ezoic uses artificial intelligence strategies to acquire an appropriate location for your ads. Additionally, Ezoic offers a website speed calculator and also an ad layout tester to efficiently advertise your content. A great bonus – Ezoic provides the best Cloudflare CDN, WordPress, and other essential features.
20. Adsterra – Adsterra is a popular global ad platform helping web owners or bloggers seeking to achieve greater returns than with Google Adsense. Adsterra is a fast-growing ad platform currently serving many large brands effectively. This platform offers aggressive and innovative ad formats that provide quality. For beginners, this is a great alternative that could provide you with a straightforward way to make money through your website.
21. AdThrive – AdThrive would be a perfect option for bloggers or content generators seeking something like Google Adsense, something that’ll help maximize their revenue per page view. Most bloggers prefer AdThrive due to its closeness with the advertisers and publishers. It’s currently one of the best website advertisement platforms, and comes up with 75% payouts for its publishers. Nevertheless, it may not be suitable for beginners due to the tough requirements. You would require a minimum of 10,000 page views monthly to create an account.
22. Mediavine – Mediavine offers a full-service advertisement management network that could work great for you. AdSense is very hands off, whereas Mediavine is the epitome of hands on, from the moment you apply. Much of Mediavines’ ad inventory comes from Google AdExchange, essentially a premium version of AdSense with bigger ad buys, more advanced targeting and far greater earning potential. They offer a payout of 75% with a minimum of 50,000 viewers monthly. This tool effectively monetizes different niche ideas like lifestyle and health. Keep in mind when joining, you have to commit to at least three months before quitting.
23. Monumetric – Monumetric is a blog-focused ad platform offering huge competition to Adsense. Monumetic differs from other platforms in the sense that it runs by cost per impression instead of the typical cost per click. Monumetric is the great alternative if you’ve got popular blogs and audiences that just view your content without converting it. Before joining Monumetric, you’ll need to have at least 10,000 monthly page views and will need to pay a $99 startup fee.
24. yLLiX – yLLiX is a great Adsense alternative for any publishers looking for a network where they can get daily payments and fair payouts. This tools comes with a variety of ad types suitable for mobile and desktop traffic. These ads may include layer ads, mobile redirects and pop-under ads. Upon signing up, you’ll receive instant approval of your account, detailed reports, and a 100% fill rate! yLLiX gives users full control over ads. In conclusion, this platforms has fewer security features against malware and has a low CPM.
25. Adblade – Adblade is the largest content-style ad platform circling the web. Due to it’s sophisticated features, Adblade has attracted over 300 million users. Apart from Adsense, Adblade is the best tool and holds a strong reputation among numerous advertisers and publishers. With this platform, you can control your sales effectively and collect revenue and gross reports. Adblade offers a high-quality user experience making it easy to enhance your revenue generation.
26. advertising.com – A high-quality Google Adsense alternative that focuses on high-profile publishers and advertisers. At advertising.com, you’ll find a wide-range of ad formats suitable for your website along with a variety of powerful tools. These powerful analytical features are vital for maximizing your online revenue. You can monetize your website instantly by using different publisher-built products and by using a powerful demand stream. advertising.com helps its users reach quality audiences.
27. RevenueHits – RevenueHits is growing rapidly and its due to its innovative technology and features. The platforms offer contextual advertising and geo-based services. Furthermore, it comes with various display-based ads like buttons, pop-unders, widgets, and others suitable for monetizing your site or content. Additionally, the platform comes with some essential tools and support to help you reach your monetization goal. You can also get educational material and ad analytic tools while using the network to help you maximize your profits.
28. BuySellAds – BuySellAds is an appropriate option for one to consider if you are seeking a platform that could help diversify your advertising strategy. This platform connects you with an array of advertisers willing to pay premium prices for them to advertise on your site. More importantly, this ad platform allows you to alter your advertising space to your liking. BuySellAds uses different ad channels like display, emails, sponsored content, native performance, and more! This way, you can easily choose the best ads, avoiding those invasive and distracting ones. However, you need a high-quality English website with at least 10,000 page views per month to enjoy these benefits.
29. PopCash – PopCash is a pop-under network offering worldwide content or website advertising services for more than 50,000 active publishers and 50 million visitors monthly. This ad program provides a simple and fast approval process and only requires a $5 deposit. Upon sign up, PopCash allows you to access targeting features and detailed statistics to improve and enhance the monetization of your website. Their system allows you to implement a pop-under code on your desired website, and later submit it to their domain for review. You will be able to incorporate this with other programs like Adsense to enhance your earning potential.
30. SHE Media – SHE Media provides vital monetization tools and would be ideal for a user who has a large female audience. The developer created it for women and the network now has more than 50 million visitors monthly. The network also comes with various flagship websites and key programs. SHE Media seeks to create premium and quality content for women despite their age and location. Apart from advertising, the program also offers paid product reviews, sponsored posts, and full content monetization.
31. AdRecover – Adblocking is growing 34% but with AdRecover you can increase ad view-ability. This network collaborates with AdBlock providers to display fast loading UX-compliant ads to your websites Adblock user traffic. While using AdRecover, you will be able to access the hard-to-reach and highly discerning users. Most of these users are usually unavailable due to the presence of Adblockers. However, to start using AdRecover you need to provide a minimum of 10,000 visitors using ad blockers.
32. MadAds – MadAds offers high-quality traffic and great fill rates and is considered another great AdSense alternative. MadAds offers a wide range of ad campaigns to choose from including CPA, CPL, CPC, and CPM. This platform is also great because it gives you the opportunity to work with experienced optimization specialists to enhance your ad placement. This is a great bonus!
33. AdBuff – AdBuff know to be a versatile advertising tool pays you by CPM or CPC. Meaning, your visitors won’t need to click anything for you to make an earning. AdBuff is the great Adsense alternative because it offers greater and timely payments. If you sign in as a publisher, the program entitles you to a 90% advertising revenue, making Adbuff the highest online ad revenue database. This network offers adverts suitable to all audiences. However, it only accepts USA, UK, Australia and Canada traffic. In addition, you will need more than 2,000 visitors monthly to sign up.
34. AdClickMedia – AdClickMedia is a PPC and CPA Advertising database for brands and affiliates. This ad company homes over 6,200 publishers and over 110 million monthly views. Adclickmedia offers the best alternative as you can gain access to subscription advertising and display the ads on multiple influential websites or blogs at an affordable price. Some of their perks include the ability to run text and image ad campaigns, use geo and interest group targeting, competitive CPC rates for advertisers, above average payouts for publishers and advanced fraud protection.
35. Exponential – Like other partners who buy the advertising inventory at a particular CPM, Exponential ensures a completely transparent sharing revenue. Their platform fuses one of the largest digital media footprints and proprietary data with user-centric ad formats designed to drive engagement and action. Exponential provides relevant, dynamic, and engaging ad formats from mobile, video and display advertisements. You will need 500,000 unique monthly views for eligibility.
36. Insink Media – Insink Media is another high-impact digital ad alternative. Insink media is currently working with over 1,000 leading brands to monetize their website. In addition, the company provides service to more than 2,000 premium websites and 260 publishers to date. Inskin Media is a great alternative as it may help you overcome ultimate digital dilemmas when looking to earn money. Insink Media will help you gain a higher revenue by providing scalable and high-yielding adverts. These ads blend seamlessly and will creatively impact your websites user experience.
Google Adsense is seemingly the most popular monetizing method for most bloggers and website owners. You are able to make extra earnings from developing your website of blog using Google Adsense however, as your website continues to grow it’s important to seek alternative paths to help diversify and increase your online income. The 37 alternatives listed will help you improve the monetization of your website, blog or content thus, making you more money! These tools and databases offer awesome features that makes it simple to enhance your website and to see real results.
Fitness / Fitness Clothing
Work At Home / Jobs
Financial / Loans
Crypto Coins / Investing
New Car Buying
Fitness / Fitness Clothing
Work At Home / Jobs
Financial / Loans
Crypto Coins / Investing
New Car Buying
Here is the new 2022 Affiliate Marketing Dude Training Schedule.
Monday: New Video On Youtube
Tuesday: 10am est – High Ticket Niche Member Training
3pm est – Blog Profit Network Member Training
Wednesday: 12pm est – Youtube Live Stream Training (public)
3pm est – Simple Sites Bootcamp Member Training
Thursday: Filming And Recording Day
Friday: New Video On Youtube
Make sure you check your emails (all folders) for the training classes you are enrolled in based on the products and courses you have started.
If You Have Not Yet Joined Marcus’ Coaching Programs Use The Links Below:
Which Program Is Right For You?
This is where marcus (me) goes thru and hand selects a niche for you based on a non competitive keyword and some super profitable offers… we then get you a domain name geared towards the niche (these are super valuable) and set up the site with you… we hook you up with some plugins… tools, and even some content… and of course… we give you a copy of the simple sites 2017/2018 program so you can follow along and profit with your new niche.
My Most Successful Students Choose The High Ticket Niches.
Marcus mentor me is a place where you can get updated access to all his custom wordpress plugins ($700 value) notes from his videos, tools, videos, and training on how to get started with affiliate marketing. every student of marcus’ who is serious about making this business work should be in the mentor class… its affordable and has the tools you need to make this work… this works great along side our other in depth training courses or even as a stand alone for those on a budget who want to get started fast.
THIS IS WHERE YOU SHOULD START… this course has all you need to start making a living with affiliate marketing… it includes a custom training software that walks you thru everything step by step, tools that do the hard work for you. It also comes with personal support, niche market ideas, sample profit sites, and guaranteed acceptance to some of marcus favorite affiliate netowrks. Signup now and come say hi 🙂
NOTICE: WHEN YOU ORDER SIMPLE SITES TODAY YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY GET THE 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY EDITION UPDATE WHEN IT IS OUT… IF YOU WAIT… THE PRICE WILL BE $997… BY JOINING TODAY YOU WILL SAVE $700
10 affiliate websites for sale with revenue – detailed overview
|NICHE WEBSITE FOR SALE||Monthly Earnings|
|Hours Near Me||$340.00|
NOTE: The Following List Of Websites Are Not Marcus’ Websites… These Were Found While Researching Niches, We Cannont Claim Profit, Earnings, Or Anything Else On The Websites But We Have Looked Into Them To See About The Traffic. If You Want To Buy One Of Marcus Websites Please See https://www.HighTicketNiches.com | and domains.blogprofitnetwork.com
Niche One: Boxing Gloves $297 A Month Revenue
Top Niche Keywords:
|1||best boxing gloves||5500||15|
|2||boxing glove brands||600||39|
|3||boxing gloves brands||800||39|
|4||best boxing headgear||350||2|
|6||best boxing gloves for training||700||24|
|7||top boxing gloves||600||36|
|8||best brand of boxing gloves||450||22|
|9||best sparring gloves||350||24|
|10||best boxing glove brands||450||35|
Niche Two: Hours Near Me $340 A Month Revenue
Top Niche Keywords
|1||dollar general hours||94000||21|
|2||albertsons near me||184000||57|
|3||safeway deli hours||2400||1|
|4||lowes hours today||23000||29|
|5||costco hours for gas||55000||35|
|6||joanns near me||42000||9|
|7||nearest keybank to me||94000||34|
|8||walmart deli hours||7500||11|
|9||subway near me||1620000||24|
|10||lowes hours today||24000||22|
Niche Three: Recliners $600 Month Revenue With Adsense And Amazon
Top Niche Keywords
|1||cheap recliners under $100||1000||12|
|2||cheap recliners under $100||1000||13|
|3||cheap recliners under $100||1000||20|
|4||ultra modern recliners||600||0|
|5||recliners on sale under $200||2900||7|
|6||cheap recliners under 100||350||12|
|7||recliner in bedroom||1500||1|
|8||recliners on sale under $200||900||7|
Niche Four: Hammocks $1,100 A Month Revenue Website For Sale
Top Ten Keywords
|1||hammock with stand||67000||20|
|7||hammock with stand||68000||20|
|9||banana hammock for men||7600||0|
Niche Five: Baby Cribs $1,000 Month Revenue
Top Ten Niche Keywords
|1||paint safe for baby crib||1200||0|
|2||crib safe paint||250||0|
|3||best baby strollers||2600||38|
|4||baby safe furniture paint||150||2|
|5||best stroller 2021||1700||36|
|6||paint for cribs||150||1|
|7||best baby stroller 2021||1000||42|
|8||best paint for baby crib||150||0|
|10||best stroller 2021||1700||37|
Niche Website For Sale Six: Lose Weight Affiliate Blog $1,100 Monthly Earnings
Top 10 Niche Affiliate Keywords
|1||how to lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks||4700||24|
|2||lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks||2500||24|
|3||lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks guaranteed||1900||16|
|4||lose 20 lbs 2 weeks||800||27|
|5||how to loose 20 lbs in 2 weeks||700||26|
|6||7 day vegetarian keto meal plan||800||28|
|7||lost 20lbs in 2 weeks||800||23|
|8||7-day vegetarian keto meal plan||800||32|
|9||7-day vegetarian keto meal plan||800||30|
|10||14 day egg diet menu pdf||300||10|
Affiliate Website For Sale Seven: More Recliners $3,900 A Month Revenue
Top Affiliate Keywords
|8||best recliners 2020||1700|
|9||most comfortable recliner||3000|
Website Eight: Random Health Website For Sale $4,500 Monthly Revenue
Top Ten Keywords
|1||over the counter clomid substitute||700||4|
|2||hibiscus tea and menopause||150||5|
|3||where to apply essential oils for hormone balance||200||7|
|4||essential oils for estrogen dominance||100||8|
|5||hormone type 1 diet plan pdf||600||22|
|6||how to use clary sage oil for hormone balance||300||10|
|7||hormone balancing diet plan pdf||400||24|
|8||hormone type 1 diet plan pdf||600||22|
|9||hormone type 2 diet plan pdf||500||22|
|10||hormone type 5 diet plan pdf||400||21|
Affiliate Website Nine: Random Tech Stuff $4,500 Revenue Monthly
Top Ten Keywords
|2||is diablo 3 cross platform||3300||4|
|5||unscramble these letters||45000||74|
|6||fallout 4 perk chart||13000||9|
|7||sony playstation ps5 console restock||558000||56|
|9||jackbox tv join||8600||26|
|10||how to unlock ipad without password||6900||31|
Website For Sale 10: Makeup $7,500 Monthly Earnings
Top Ten Keywords
|2||skincare routine for combination skin||700||20|
|3||lactic acid vs glycolic acid||1100||7|
|4||does castor oil clog pores||400||13|
|5||skin care routine for combination skin||900||39|
|6||vichy vitamin c||5000||2|
|7||can you use salicylic acid with retinol||1600||5|
|8||the ordinary exfoliator||1100||29|
|9||milk of magnesia makeup||2300||6|
|10||salicylic acid and retinol||2200||10|
NOTE: The Above List Of Affiliate Websites For Sale Are Not Marcus’ Websites… These Were Found While Researching Niches, We Cannont Claim Profit, Earnings, Or Anything Else On The Websites But We Have Looked Into Them To See About The Traffic. If You Want To Buy One Of Marcus Websites Please See https://www.HighTicketNiches.com | and domains.blogprofitnetwork.com