How to Find Affiliate Programs on OfferVault
In today’s webinar with Marcus, learn step by step how to get started, how to find the best low competition profitable niches, and how to find the best affiliate offers to send traffic to. Topics discussed in today’s lesson include:
The Four Main Problems People Face when Starting with Affiliate Marketing:
- Don’t know where to start – start with finding a niche FIRST, not finding an affiliate offer first.
- Can’t find profitable niche – many people can’t find profitable niches with little competition, Marcus shows you how in today’s lesson using the Trigger Word method.
- Have trouble “seeing” the money – learn the ways you get paid to better understand how your site earns you money
- Don’t have a profitable mailing list – by setting up a mailing list you can draw in more leads and sales
Goals that you should Write Down when Getting Started:
Be realistic. What would you like to earn yearly from one blog? Monthly? Daily?
Thinking in Terms of “What Do I Need to Do to Meet My Goals”:
When getting started, think “What product am I going to sell? How much of this product do I need to sell daily to meet my daily goal?”
Different Ways You Can Make Money on Your Blog:
Marcus discusses how to use a combination of AdSense, affiliate offers, and CPA to make profit from your blog.
Marcus’s Guide to Setting Up a Profitable Blog Step-by-Step
Step One: Find your Niche Market
Watch live as Marcus uses his Trigger Word method to find low-competition profitable niches. When finding a niche be sure to check for competition, cost per click, and monthly searches for your keywords.
Step Two: Get your Domain Name
Find a domain that closely matches your main keyword for your niche.
Step Three: Design Your Site
Using WordPress, set up a blog with direct, targeted content about your chosen niche.
Step Four: Get Paid
Add in your affiliate offer(s) and AdSense to start making money on your site.
Step Five: Get Traffic
Using your main set of keywords, find the best traffic method for your targeted niche.
Marcus’s Blog Conversion Checklist
- Who are you trying to reach?
- What do you want them to do most on your site?
- What does your ad/site promise?
How to Make Your Blog Convert – in 3 Seconds or Less
- Does your site cater to the type of visitor you are trying to reach?
- Can your visitor find the promise in less than 3 seconds?
- Is your site focused on what you want your visitor to do most?
- Do your colors and themes compliment or distract from your message?