Alternatives to Adsense Income
Adsense Alternatives: Marcus Teaches Alternatives to Adsense Income — affiliatemarketingmc at YouTube.com
Today we’re going to talk about alternatives to the Google Adsense program.
Why would you want an alternative to Adsnse?
- Maybe you got your Adsense account banned
- Maybe Adsense isn’t producing the revenue you want
- Or some other reason
Now you want to seek out some other cost-per-click or pay-per-click program.
Top 5 Adsense Alternatives
- Banner Networks (buysellads.com, Adbrite). There are lots of banner networks that will pay you monthly for ads on your site, or they’ll pay per click or per impression. When you put those Adsense ad blocks on your site, and you try to see the amount you’re making per click, it’s not the real amount of money. If you’re getting paid per impression on these banner networks, you’re actually able to see how much money you’re making. Focus on how much you’re getting per impression, not per click.
- Pay-Per-Click Ads (Kontera, Chitika, MSN, Yahoo, 7search, Searchfeed). These are paying you when people click on the ad.
- In-Content Ads (Infolinks, Kontera, Ebay). With these, you write a paragraph and if you see a word and something sticks out, you hover over that word and you see an ad. Those are in-content/ in-line ads.
Check out my complete list of the best Adsense alternatives on my site at AffiliateMarketingDude.com.
The best alternative to Adsense you could ever have: Cost per Acquisition
The reason this is the best alternative is because nobody knows your traffic as well as you do. You can go into your site log and see exactly where people are coming from, what they’re clicking on, what keywords they use, what they’re interested in, and what pages they view on your site. With Adsense, you’re literally leaving everything to chance. You’re trusting their algorithm to give you the best target ads for your market, which isn’t always the best thing to do when you’re trying to make the most money.
Look at these numbers:
17,000,000 clicks = $201,000
This is the results I’ve gotten from the Google Adsense platform. I got over 17 million clicks (more accurately, impressions) on one account, and got only $200,000.
In marketing, you want to focus on impressions. How much money are you making for every person you bring to your site? All the work you do brings people to your site. And if they don’t click the ads, you still did the work to get them there. So you need to maximize the amount you’re making per impression.
Now, look at these numbers:
7,000,000 clicks = $850,000
This is from a CPA marketing account where I did cost per acquisition offers or affiliate offers. I got 7,000,000 clicks (that’s over 10 million less clicks) and I made $850,000.
So what would you rather have? $201,000 for over double the amount of traffic? Or half the traffic and making over four times as much money?
I also want you to pay attention to this number:
This is the number that Google Adsense made last year. This is just on the Adsense platform alone.
Here is a secret: If someone is buying an ad on your site, they’re probably making more money than they had cost. When you’re dealing with 10.2 billion dollars, those people are making more than that by advertising on the site. Obviously we advertise on Google so that we can make more money than we spend. So if they’re making more money, that’s because they understand the traffic a little bit better than you do, and they don’t even know your site. If you do a little bit of digging and put the right ads on your site, you can make a lot more money.
The more you know about your traffic, the better ads you can put in front of them. And the better ads you can put in front of them, the more money those ads are going to make, which puts more money in your pocket. So stop settling for lame ads that computers generate based on what they think your site’s about, and start rigging the game in your favor with the best Adsense alternative.
For more information, visit www.AffiliateMarketingDude.com.