Researchers’ are finding you can make up to $500+ per month with solid low content book niches!
What are low content books and how can I make money?
As the name suggests, a low content book is published with very little or no content at all. Essentially these are different types of books, logs or journals in which customers buy to fill out themselves. In other cases they can be informational and are designed to help organize your schedule, like a calendar. One of the most effective ways to generate a long term passive income is to create and publish low content books on Amazon KDP. A book without much content may sound like something of an oxymoron but it’s actually a tried and tested method to build a reliable income stream that can be surprisingly profitable! And what is KDP? Amazon KDP is a self publishing platform that allows you to make and sell your creations to a worldwide market. It’s by far the largest self publishing platform on the internet. Once your signed up for the KDP program (which is free) you are able to publish your ebooks or paperback books and reach millions of readers on Amazon.
There are many different types of low content books that you can create and sell on Amazon; all of which are far easier and less labor intensive than writing a regular novel or non-fiction reference title. To be successful you will also need to select a niche that can help you capitalize on the potential that Amazon self publishing has to offer. For example, if you look up a niche such as ‘golf’ you’ll see it’s a very overcrowded market compared to a niche like the ancient Chinese board game ‘Go’! When you’re first breaking into the self publishing market you should try to target low competition niches. You can also use keyword search tools to help you establish the volume of traffic for a keyword search term compared to the amount of competition in the market.
Let’s dig a little deeper and take a look into another example, like a business log book. This particular low content book was uploaded in September 2020. It has a 141 rating which is good compared to the thousands of other reviews we are seeing from competitive niches. The log book also has a BSR of 8,215. So how many would that be per month (Lets say $2 royalty per book sold)? If this book is making 440 sales per month, that’s going to bring you in around $880 per month in sales. The money is there and Amazon literally does the work for you, all you have to do is publish a book and put it on amazon. If a shopper buys your ebook or paperback book you get paid and BONUS…..you don’t have to ship or deal with customer service!
Below I have compiled a list of Amazon Low Content book ideas that could HELP YOU create a long-term passive income but before getting started, I wanted to go over an important practice when creating low content books – the COVER IS CRUCIAL! So forget the adage ‘don’t judge a book by it’s cover.’ In fact, it’s the exact opposite. For example, if you decide to publish sketchbooks on Amazon, the main point of focus should be the cover. Designing a beautiful cover will help make your sketchbook stand out from others. Let’s jump into it shall we.
Coloring books – probably the most complicated low-content book you can design, but you will be getting a lot of sales if you succeed with this. To see results, you will need to niche down and look at the AMS ads on the Amazon KDP. Perfect designs are key to earn sales and also considering the appropriate keywords. Some common keyword for this are “sloth coloring books for kids, rainforest coloring and so many more.
Review books – start off by choosing any topics that you find readers enjoy, like wine tastings, movies etc. When writing the book it’s important to include information like brands, ratings, notes, prices, and the location of where the items were bought.
Subject-based study books – With covid-19 and the rapid change in our educational sector, students could definitely benefit from education subject templated note-taking. In some cases, students may even dig deeper and search for specific textbooks, classes or subjects. The search can make this niche more profitable. For example, you can have a notebook that allows history students to catalog details of historical events and dates. Choosing the subject-based study notebook could help you standout among your competitors and gain more sales.
Crafting books – Another topic that is great because it has a lot of “sub-niches” like crochet knitting, origami, panting, beadwork, quilting etc. Again, with covid-19 we are seeing individuals look for different craft-related books.
Nursing or Medical Notebooks (STILL EDITING) – Designing a nursing or medical notebook is one of the most profitable niches you can consider when designing your low-content Amazon KDP book. It has more audience and little competition, making it an easy and more profitable niche to nail down. You should expect to get more sales by designing the right interior book cover and choosing the appropriate keywords for your book. On the Amazon site, nursing keywords have a score of more than 58, showing that it’s less competitive and one of the top profitable KDP niches you can think of venturing into.
Wedding planner/planning notebooks – Anything to do with events like weddings are great!. It’s a one-off type of event where people are willing to spend money. People want to have memories to keep, it’s not something they’re doing every day, every week, every month. Niches like this, like weddings or anniversaries and things like that, they’re really great niches to look at for books because people like having something physical to look at, to look back on, have with them when they go to their appointments and meetings and stuff like that when they’re trying to organize these events. So a wedding planner notebook, not too bad in terms of results over 3,000.
Entrepreneurship or Small business(STILL EDITING) – Aside from having a huge audience, these audiences have a high content book purchasing rate. Small business’ are using these tools to keep their employees and themselves motivated, disciplined and organized.
Meditation Journal – A meditation journal gives its owner the chance to record their progress during their meditation sessions. You can arrange the interior like a blank journal to give the user more freedom in the way that they use it or you can include dates and times as well.
Prayer book – Religion plays a central role in the life of tens of millions of people around the world. Prayer books celebrate the famous and popular prayers in a religion and are often treasured by their owners. You can create a prayer book with a prayer for each day.
Gratitude journal – Now one of the fastest growing trends on the market. This is technique people use to journal specific events that happened in their lives in which they are grateful for. You can design the interior of the book with a space in which the customer can write 10 things they are grateful for on that day. When designing a gratitude journal you can niche down by hobbies, careers, or interests.
Other types of journals – Journaling has been around for decades and has always been a popular outlet to capture memories, reflections and important moments in our lives. You could create a lined journal, blank journal or a doted grid interior journal. Each type has its own aesthetic merits but all of require a high quality….you guessed it!…COVER that appeals to your target demographic.
School agenda planner – Students of all ages use agenda planners to keep track of important information relating to school like test dates, homework due dates or deadline dates. With these planners being a part of the classroom experience, students are more likely to keep track of their assignments, set personal goals, and enhance communication between teachers, students and parents.
Calendar – People love these and they need them! When creating a calendar, you have the opportunity to include at least 12 images (excluding the front cover). Of course, you can pick any theme you desire but you should do your market research first before starting the designing process. I suggest creating a themed calendar that appeals to pre-selected demographics. Quality of imagining is important!
A book of quotes – Quotes can be profound, inspirational and motivational. Creating a book of quotes is a fantastic way to help customers live their best life and although it may take a fair amount of research to source the quotes there’s a large demand for this type of content. You can niche the quotes down into specific category – like Buddhism or civil rights. You could also include an array of quotes and put together a unique collection of powerful words. Books of inspirational quotes are perfect stocking and make a great gifts.
Activity books – Activity books are an enjoyable way to stretch your mind while still having fun. Activity books are popular among all types of demographics. There are 3 popular activity books dominating the market right now, maze activity books, sudoku activity books, and word search activity books. Activity books require more time and more attention to detail as opposed to other low content publications. With strong sales and a consistent demand, activity books are a great investment.
Gaming books – Game books contain single or multiplayer games that require a basic grid or pattern to play on. The top game books include Hangman, Grids, Dots, SOS and Tic Tac Toe. All of these are very easy to create so your interiors will be fast and easy! Pro tip – make sure the cover page is enticing!
Recipe/Cook books – There’s no limit to scope when it comes to the production of recipe books. Generally speaking, the best sellers are niched down pretty carefully. For example, a recipe book that covers soups, Italian food, baking or raw vegan food could deliver great sales. You’ll have to do some accurate keyword research to break through the crowded market, but if you create a winning concept you can really cash in. You will need to design an impressive interior for the book with colorful images and instructional diagrams so your readers understand the recipe process.
Guest books – Hotels, air b&b’s and lodges all have guest books for visitors to sign however, wedding planners and party planners also use guest books for remembrance! When creating a guest book it’s important to incorporate an impactful theme.
Weight loss tracker – Losing weight is something that can be life changing and having a weight loss tracker can definitely help the process when it comes to achieving your fitness goals. You can design your book focusing on goals and specific objectives or focus more on graphical representations of weight loss for inspiration.
Food/Nutrition tracking log – When someone is on a strict diet we often see them tracking the nutrients they are eating in great detail. A nutritional log should have plenty of space for the user to write detailed notes on what they’ve consumed daily/weekly or a space where they could include their calorie, fat, sugar and carb intake.
Music composition book – Musicians who write music need compositional books to turn their thoughts into words. The interior of the book needs to contain blank musical staves to fill out with notation. You can use the front cover to help target a specific demographic by using an image of a famous classical musician or an instrument such as a violin or piano.
Now that you have an overview of the top 27 low-content book ideas and insight on how to begin your research you’re ready to dive into the online self publishing ecosystem! With a little bit of hard work, determination and a good marketing strategy you have the opportunity to give yourself financial independence. Launch your self publishing career today!
MORE TO EDIT——–
Amazon low content book niches are one of the best ways to earn passively. However, with the numerous options and niches, most individuals have found it challenging to get the appropriate to boost their sales. Choosing the right niche and interior will be appropriate to ensure you get decent sales on the Amazon KDP.
Given the different options available, it’ll be vital to a single profitable and less competitive niche when starting your KDP low content book side hustle or career. The above are the top 31 amazon low content book niches you can consider when designing and publishing your KDP low content book.
Here are the 41 best strategies to get high-quality backlinks to your blog or website.
#1. Internal Backlinks
When people talk about backlinks, they mostly refer to external links to other websites. However, internal links to your site also match the term. All backlinks, whether internal or external, play a crucial role in search engines interaction with your website. That is because site crawlers use them to understand how your content is related to content published on other sites.
Internal links are therefore crucial as they give users a positive experience. Having them in your content allows visitors to navigate your website quickly to find blogs that offer value to them or match the page they are viewing already.
This is important as it helps visitors remain on your site. Therefore, they wouldn’t need to type another search query for additional information as you are providing them with the information they need on your site.
Internal links can be helpful, especially if you’re using technical terms relevant to your industry and target customers in your content. You can make the technical term to your anchor text and backlink it with an internal link that takes your readers to the definitions page. This way, you can provide your readers with all they need without leaving your site.
#2. Be a Source for Other Bloggers and Reporters
Improving your ranking on Google needs you to build backlinks from authority sites. Thankfully, this isn’t as hard as it looks. Services such as HARO (Help a Reporter Out) are designed to help people. They connect bloggers and journalists that need sources to individuals who need links and exposure.
But the problem with this is that it is time-consuming and needs you to put in the extra effort. However, it is among the best ways to get high-quality links. Once you get a blogger or journalist, you only need to send them a brief but valuable pitch, then wait for them to link you to their pieces.
#3. Look for Backlinking Opportunities with Your Top Referral Sources
Referral sources are websites that link to your content. Find out which these are and look at the type of content they offer. Then, evaluate whether there are any opportunities for you to create content and get a backlink.
You can find out your referral sources using Google’s Universal Analytics. Simply go to Acquisition, All Traffic, and Referrals. You can also use MonsterInsights for this purpose or such like software. It will show you the websites that link to yours. Then, you can go through them one by one.
#4. Replicate Your Competitor’s Valuable Backlinks
Copying the competitor’s backlinks is among the best ways for finding new opportunities for backlinking and improving your SEO. Identify your main competitors, that is, the sites ranking top 5 in your main keywords. If a site has a higher ranking than yours, it means that their link profile is great and they have high-quality links.
After choosing these competitors, the next thing is to evaluate the links they use. Now, many software tools can help you replicate your competitor’s best links.
Note that all sites, even Wikipedia have bad links. But you should only use links with great authority. High-value backlinks from a website are often complicated to get. However, this isn’t always the case.
It’s why you should use backlinks software to determine this. In most cases, these tools will highlight helpful links that you can replicate. Once you know which links to replicate, find out where they came from. If from a guest post, send the website a request to contribute, as well. If it was from a product review by a blogger, contact them and offer them a better deal.
#5. Turn Mentions into Links
If a writer mentions your blog and doesn’t link to your site, this is a great opportunity to request a backlink. Note that the person who published the article knows about your business or website and thinks of you highly. Otherwise, they wouldn’t have mentioned you.
Send a friendly email and include the URL to be linked. Then, wait for their response. In most cases, it results in a positive response and a new backlink for your website.
#6. Broken Link Building
You can use this method to earn quality backlinks from authority sites. The goal is to find a broken link on a website and email the writer to inform them about that link. However, make sure that the website is in a similar industry as yours.
Also, when sending them an email, you can offer them a link from your website that has similar content and request them to use it while updating the post. If you don’t have similar content, you may have to create it before contacting them.
#7. Publish Valuable and High-Quality Content
You cannot attract links with low-quality content that doesn’t offer value. Note that other websites use your content to determine whether or not to link to yours. The content you post reflects your brand and organization. Therefore, always ensure that it is high quality and offers valuable information.
This way, other sites will see you as an authoritative brand that they can link to. Make sure that you know what you’re talking about in the content. Then write all the important points first and speak directly to the reader. Also, use words that your target audience often uses and avoid passive voice as much as possible.
#8. Backlinks Through Infographics
Infographics can help build traffic to your website and get high-quality backlinks. People love them as they are sharable and understandable. All of us love visual data. That’s why many companies are using infographics today.
But, make sure that you carefully select the infographics to use. Consider those with a unique and interesting story that your audience will love. To help you choose the right infographics, ensure that you’re updated on the trending topics and know what people are searching for. Then, use that information to create an infographic.
Creating infographics isn’t as expensive as many people think. The average per infographics is $150 to $300. So, assuming that you earn $10 backlinks from every infographic, it means that you’re only spending $15 per link, which is affordable.
#9. Get Backlinks from Guest Posting
Contrary to what some people think, guest posting isn’t dead. Many bloggers still write guest posts and benefit from doing it. With guest posting, you can build high-quality valuable backlinks and increase your website traffic. It can also help you build your email listing easily.
The only thing you need to be aware of is that guest posting is time-consuming and can be hard. Note that getting your post published on authority sites is hard. But if they do, you can expect huge traffic and valuable backlinks from these sites.
If you want your guest post to be published, you need to know how to send impressive pitches. Keep the pitch short since most bloggers don’t have the time to read long emails as they receive lots of them. Then write excellent content that is well researched.
#10. Promote Content Through Email
After creating content, you need to promote it. Look for influencers to link your content to their site or share it on their social media pages. This can help you get valuable backlinks.
Note that while writing valuable content is crucial, you should spend most of the time promoting it. But when it comes to promoting content, many people think social media is the best place to do that. However, for backlinks, emails are your best bet.
That is because you can engage with someone one-on-one and request them to promote your content. However, promoting content through email is more than just sending emails to different people, requesting them to share your content. Doing that will make your emails considered spam.
The best thing to do is to build a relationship with the influencers, such that they will be willing to promote your content. You can do this by following and interacting with them on social media, quoting them in your content, and creating valuable content that is hard to ignore.
#11. Use Blog and Forum Comments
People seek information from the blogs they follow. Bloggers can, therefore, offer more value to their posts to keep the readers coming back. And that is where you come in.
Find and follow blogs in your industry, then use the comment section to build backlinks. Often, bloggers request their readers to ask questions or share their stories, ideas, and opinions in the comment section. Although the bloggers try to answer most questions, sometimes the answers come from other readers, like you.
Check the response on the post, and if there is any valuable information missing, you can suggest it in the comment. Sometimes the reader might be looking for a long answer that can’t fit in the comment section. You can offer a summarized answer that links to your article.
#12. Build Links from Outdated Resources
Look for sites in your niche that have changed names, shut down, stopped updating a resource or offering a service, or have moved to a new URL. Then, look for websites that are still linking to these old websites.
Copy that link and paste it into your backlink checking tool. You will be presented with several link opportunities to use. But, ensure that you focus on websites with high Domain Authority.
After, contact the sites using the outdated link and request them to link your site into theirs. If you add value to their site, they will be more than happy to include your link on their page.
#13. Form Partnerships with Outbound Links
Your outbound links can also provide great backlink opportunities. If you use links from an authority site and give them a lot of traffic, you can reach out and request them for a partnership.
Simply email these sites, telling them about your post and how you find their content useful. Also, mention that you’re looking to partner with them and work on collaborating content. If they agree, you can get new backlinks, generate traffic, and build a mutually beneficial relationship with the source.
#14. Analyze Your Competitors Mentions
Find out where your competitor’s brand is mentioned on a website, a forum, social media, or any other place on the internet. Then, see how you can leverage this opportunity to your advantage. For instance, if your competitor’s client asks a question, be the first to answer. This can help build a relationship with the customer. And if they got a website, they can endorse you, which earns you a backlink. Offering answers ahead of others can you earn backlinks and business.
#15. Use Testimonials
Many backlinks come when you offer value to the linking site, then ask them to link to your site. Testimonials are a great way to do that. Look for authority sites in your industry. Chances are that your readers are also aware of it.
Therefore, associating yourself with such a site will impact your SEO more positively and increase your traffic. Then, write testimonials for that site and make them glowing. After, request them for a backlink for doing that.
#16. Get a Backlink from Amazon
Pick your most valuable content and convert it into an eBook. Then publish it on the Amazon store using kdp.amazon.com. It’s best to keep the eBook free but remember to add your brand name when describing the product. Using such a citation can improve your backlink profile even though Amazon doesn’t allow links in the product description.
#17. Publish Original Research
Original research on your website can attract high-quality backlinks. Original research content is focused on surveys, case studies, business data. Make sure that your content is unique and hasn’t been published on other sites. Publishing original statistics and data can attract other sites to link back to that information.
A quick and straightforward way of getting backlinks is donating to a nonprofit organization. Simply look for websites in your industry that accept donations. Donate the amount you want and write your website’s URL for linking. You can find these websites by searching on Google.
#19. Build Links Through Interviews
Interviews help you get quality links while building your brand. Many bloggers interview other bloggers and publish the interviews for their audience. So reach out to such bloggers through email and ask them to interview you. Make sure that your pitch is short but very impressive.
If they are willing to interview you, ensure that you link some of your posts to the interview answers. That can help you generate various links at once.
#20. Use Dofollow Social Media Sites
Search engines use “Nofollow” tags to ignore certain backlinks. Therefore, if a backlink has such a tag, Google will not consider it that much when ranking a website. Instead, it is seen as a nuisance and a general idea.
Such tags prevent spammers from several YouTube and Facebook accounts from creating backlinks. But other social media sites do not have these tags. That is where “Dofollow” tags come in. Such a link can pass the original site’s authority to your site in a process called link juice.
Getting “Dofollow” links can improve your domain rating and authority, which improves your ranking.
#21. Blogger Reviews
Offering testimonials is a great way of generating backlinks. But, you can also generate backlinks from testimonials on your products or service. Search for product review bloggers and request them to review your product.
Now, here you should be creative and give the blogger compelling reasons why they should do that. Start by greeting them and complimenting their content. Then mention that you provide a product/service that matches their needs and you’d like to offer it for free. Then in return, ask them to review it.
If they like your pitch, they will get back to you. But remember that this method isn’t guaranteed as you can’t force a blogger to write a positive review.
#22. Publish Ultimate Guides
Ultimate guides can earn you quality backlinks and improve your ranking. That is because they contain a lot of valuable content on one page. And long-form content usually performs better in Google than short ones.
Plus, these guides cover the whole topic on one page. As such, people looking for information will use your guide as a trustworthy resource. They will also link it when writing content on that subject for their blog.
#23. Get Backlinks from Google Search Console Reports
You can find more backlink opportunities from Google Search Console. It’s a free tool that offers you data that you can use to rank better.
One data you can check is the Top linking sites report. This is a list of the sites which have linked to yours previously. Go through those links and check the content they loved from your website.
Now, as they have linked to your site before, chances are that they’re familiar with it. So reach out and ask them to provide another backlink.
#24. Simply Ask for a Backlink
This is the simplest way of getting other sites to link to your website. Do a Goggle search for websites and blogs that publish content in your industry. Then email the site owners or webmasters and request them to link to your content. Most of them will find your content valuable to link to their post.
#25. Social Networking Site Profile
Most social networking and bookmarking sites have a high page rank that flows into your account. Therefore, you can add your site’s URL in the about fields of these networking sites to help you get backlinks. Sites you can use include Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc. Also, note that you can add a link to your website on your profile on most of these sites.
#26. Create Comprehensive Resources
Comprehensive resources can help attract other publishers’ attention and generate high-quality backlinks. Create checklists or glossaries and make them as detailed as possible. Other sites might find your resources worth linking to.
#27. Video Marketing
Marketers these days are using video marketing to earn high-quality backlinks and followers. People love videos as they can watch them and understand the information easily.
Start a YouTube channel for video marketing. Then make videos around performing posts on Google and upload them. When adding video descriptions on YouTube, make sure you include the links to your posts.
#28. Appear on Podcasts
Although an unconventional way, it can easily generate backlinks to your site. Most podcast hosts usually include a link to their interviewee’s website in the show notes. Therefore, if the host’s site is a high authority, you can get valuable backlinks for your website.
#29. Try the Moving Man Method
If a business is out, their site remains active online only that the content is removed, which means that the backlinks they used will still work. But they’ll take users to blank pages. Now, that is where you come in. Reach out to these sites and let them know that their link isn’t operating correctly anymore. Then ask them if they can use a resource on your site to replace such links.
#30. Branded Strategies and Techniques
Develop a unique strategy and name it. Make sure to include words like system, approach, blueprint, technique, method, etc., in the name. Then, publish it as part of your blog post, preferably a case study. When people reference that strategy, they will have something to link to.
#31. List Your Website on Resource Pages
Authors use resource pages to create a list of resources and links to several products and services. Reach out to the author or site owner of a resource page and ask them to mention your site on their list.
#32. Press Release
Press release sites can generate high-quality backlinks as news sites pick up their content. As such, you can get more exposure and valuable backlinks from them. Ensure that your press releases have a newsworthy and catchy title to get many people to read them. Also, place a link that links back to your website in the content of the press release.
#33. Publish Content as a List
People love list content as it is easy to read and understand. Plus, one can read the format from their handheld devices or desktops. So, format your blog post or large resource as a list to attract more attention, leading to more links.
#34. Blogger Mention Links
Reach out to other bloggers whenever you publish a blog post on your site. Then ask them to link to your posts. However, for this to work, you have to follow the reciprocity rule. That means you comment on other blogs, share other people’s stuff on social media and link out to blog posts from other bloggers as well.
#35. Create Your Company’s Wikipedia Page
Wikipedia is among the most authoritative sites. Therefore, any Wikipedia link that comes to your website can be valuable. But to get a link from Wikipedia, you have to create your company’s page. Then, put links that direct readers to your site on this page.
#36. Help Hacked Sites
Hacked sites can be a great opportunity for backlinking. Search for these sites online and let the owner know about their hacked pages. Then provide a link that helps them find the hack quickly at their site builder or content management system’s backend. In return, ask them if they can pay you back by adding your link to their pages that rank high.
#37. Send Feeler Emails
Feeler emails increase conversions. These are messages you send without exactly asking for a link. If your audience is interested in what you have to say, you can then make a link pitch.
#38. Make Your Content Easy to Link
Make it easy for other publishers to link back to your website. That means using HTML-ready snippets where the publisher can copy and paste the link on their content.
#39. Submit Your Blog to Blog Aggregators
These are sites that post links from multiple blogs. Sign up on such a site and submit your website to it. You’ll then get a snippet of HTML code to put on your website. The aggregator uses this code to prove that you’re your website’s owner. Then, they will review your submission and add you to their list if everything is okay.
#40. Use Audio Files
Record yourself or another person reading your blog and post the file on the appropriate page. Many people digest information better when hearing it than when reading it. Also, upload these files to sites sharing audio to build more backlinks.
#41. Reclaim Image Links
Often websites include links to images used that direct readers to their sources. Sometimes, the links might be broken or lead to the wrong site. Use such opportunities to generate backlinks, especially if a site has used your graphic. Also, ensure that all your graphics on other websites have the right link to your site.
37 Google Adsense Alternatives
Google Adsense, a free and simple way to earn money has quickly become the most popular way for you to earn online revenue from your website. Google AdSense is a contextual advertising tool that can help monetize your website or blog by displaying ads next to your online content. Since the launch of Adsense in 2003, the tool has skyrocketed and to this day is still the most popular choice for web admins and bloggers to earn additional income online. Besides the benefits Google Adsense offers, the tool also provides a look into alternative platforms that could possibly diversify your revenue. The AdSense tool is best suited for those who are looking to develop blogs or websites but may not be ideal for someone who is looking to expand and grow their site quickly.
Below, you will find the top 37 Adsense alternatives to consider –
1. Amazon Associates programs – Amazon as we know it, is one of the most significant Ad competitors for Google and has gradually gained popularity over the recent years. This is a great alternative because it uses modern tactics to provide ads that fit your site or blog. Amazon associates uses easy link-building tools to direct your target audience to your recommendations. This way, you can earn from qualifying purchases and programs!
2. Adversal – Another alternative that offers an easy-to-use ad platform is Adversal. This platform offers a quick sign up and produces native ads to your website or blog quickly! Adversal comes with an intuitive interface which allows you to easily start, pause and even stop your ad or campaign. In addition, the platform also allows you to add display and video ads. Nevertheless, before using Adversal, you’ll need to have an average of 50,000 views on your page per month along with a unique domain name.
3. Taboola Native Advertising – Taboola, another common and popular alternative to Google AdSense is now on the rise. We are seeing tons of bloggers and website owners use Taboola. This tool offers a 100% fill rate despite your geographical location and in addition comes with tons of awesome features like customizable widgets and promoted product listings! After signing up with Taboola, you will be able to effectively use the tool in Google-sponsored search areas, networking websites and social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
4. Media.net – Now leading as one of the most contextual advertising platforms and major competitors to Google Adsense, Media.net. Most bloggers and website owners apply Bing and Yahoo contextual ads to their network to monetize their sites as it offers a high revenue per thousand impression rate. Publishers monetize their traffic by showing ads from the Media.net network while advertisers pay for ads to show within their network. In addiction, media.net offers sophisticated design options that allows easy customization for you to enhance your ad layout.
5. PopAds – Another popular advertising platform to consider when monetizing you website or blog is PopAds. PopAds allows you to enhance faster creations and profit from ads quickly! You’ll only need an average of 1000 visitors and after reaching this threshold, PopAds gives you minimum of $4.00 cash out. You can easily withdraw your earnings directly into your PayPal account at any time! PopAds provide a simple way of generating income online based on a per-impression strategy.
6. Adcash -Adcash is known to be a well-recognized ad serving platform. The platform has helped over 200 million users increase their app’s installs and conversions. This platform allows you to add different types of ads – like standard display ads, pop-under ads and many more! Another unique add-on Adcash offers is the Anti Adblock feature. This feature only allows visitors with enabled AdBlockers to see the ads. You can enhance your earning by bypassing the ad blockers.
7. InfoLinks – InfoLinks, significant for in-text advertising. This platform allows you to create banner and video ads for effective website or blog monetization. Several leading brands like Netflix, Virgin Airlines are utilizing InfoLinks to gain traffic. It makes monetizing simple by maximizing your engagements and maintaining your website’s style. After signing up, just post the HTML code to your website and voilà!
8. Evadav – Evaday is a known advertising network that focuses on push notifications along with ads. Here, you will also be able to gain access to other suitable options for maximizing monetization. Some of these include: video sliders, native ads, and banners for both desktop and mobile users. Once a user or visitor subscribes to your push notification, the system helps keep them “connected” to you. Upon sign up, Evaday is required to review and approve your website. This helps ensure brand safeness and as a bonus only allows trustworthy adverts and high-quality traffic to your site.
9. Propeller Ads – Over 200,000 publishers are using this platform to earn money online. Propeller Ads has been around for eight years and is a great competitor because they offer insight on how to prevent “spammy-looking” ad pop-ups. Propeller ads offers a 24-hours moderation service and after filtering out the “spammy-looking” ads leaves you with relevant, legitimate ads. In addition, Propeller Ads can help you enhance your website revenue by up to 20%!
10. Sovrn// Commerce – Sovrn // Commerce, another alternative option and a good competitor if you are someone who has numerous ad links you want to monetize. This platform allows you to create links for your Amazon, eCommerce products, or affiliate programs. In addition, Sovrn // Commerce provides properties that allow you to gain custom integrations like creating customized visual experiences and getting accurate sales data. This platform plays a vital role by improving and adjusting your strategy by keeping track of performance metrics.
Amazon Native Shopping Ads & CPM – This platform provides effective tools if you are looking to boost revenue from your website. Like Adsense, Amazon Native Shopping Ads & CPM comes with awesome features that help display relevant products or links to you website or blog. This platform also makes it easy for your audience to retrieve links by using the keyword or content search property. In a nutshell – once a visitor clicks and purchases the product or service, you get paid!
12. Google Ad Exchange – Google Ad Exchange, like AdSense offers a similar experience. Google Ad Exchange will pay you for every 1,000 impressions, unlike payments per click. This would be a great option for someone who mainly gains traffic through views, not by having to click something. After registering, the platform will refer you to different services like Global DSPs and AdWords to enhance the experience. Additionally, the platform offers a variety of filtering options! Some of these include: ad-blocker bypassing, data, cookie, and URL usage. In order to take full advantage of Google Ad Exchange and everything is has to offer effectively, you will need more than 5 million page views monthly.
13. RevContent Native Advertising – Now one of the latest and fastest-growing ad platforms worldwide. Leading publishers and news sites such as Forbes and NBC News are already using RevContent Native Advertising as their advertising platform. This platform hosts over 250 billion website and content recommendations and offers a minimum payout of $50 (which can be claimed at any time). The amount of customizable widgets and links makes it quit simple to enhance your revenue potential!
14. Vidoomy – Vidoomy offers suitable monetization results and has over 2,000 publishers using the platform today! Vidoomy is considered to be a great option for publishers who are generating high-quality and impact video advertising campaigns. Vidoomy can also help you reach a larger audience that could potentially enhances your online revenue! Their video formats have proven an incredible acceptance by their users same as their Advertisers who have verified and accomplished their campaign needs. Not to mention they offer the highest CPMs on the market with a very competitive fill rate!
15. Dianomi – Another great alternative for those who are looking too monetize with native advertising. Dianomi technology integrates your advertising message seamlessly alongside relevant editorial on premium publications’. This tool has an algorithm that analyzes, reacts, evaluates, and provides real-time actions to ensure your audience gets quality and reputable adverts. Publishers are achieving their goals by placing the Dianomi sponsored ads on their infographics, videos, articles, white papers, and websites. Dianomi has worked with several reputable publishers including: BBC Global, Reuters, Forbes and WSJ.
16. Carbon Ads – Carbon Ads is an ad tech company, that connects advertisers to users through targeted verticals called Circles. If your target audience is designers or developers, Carbon ads would be a suitable platform for you! Carbon Ads provides specific ads for tech-based blogs or websites and as a result, will make you more money just by having readers check out your content. Carbon Ads has worked with top-leading technology providers such as Sketch App, Get Bootstrap, Coding horror, and many others. Despite your website development or design, it is certain you will see high-quality ads from this platform. These well designed, quality ads will make your website look great!
17. Bidvertiser – Bidvertiser is another reliable and trusted ad network. Bidvertiser comes with a variety of sophisticated features that make it easy for most publishers or bloggers to monetize their content or website. In addition, the platform allows you to customize ad layouts to ensure they fit the design of your website. Bidvertiser pays you per click, on each ad and offers a lower withdrawal threshold of only $10. You can also make extra money on the click conversions. Lastly, this would be another great option if you’ve got substantial mobile traffic due to mobile-friendly formats and features like banners, native ads, smart links, etc.
18. Skimlinks – Skimlinks is an appropriate Adsense alternative for monetizing your content or website. Skimlinks is a content monetization platform for online publishers (including editorial sites, forums, bloggers, social networks, and app developers) that specializes in technology that automatically affiliates product links from publishers’ commerce content. Skimlinks helps publishers earn a commission of the sale they inspire via the links from their websites. Most importantly this platform offers you direct access to partners or merchants. These merchants are essential for developing and improving an online revenue through your website
19. Ezoic – Ezoic is a publisher-focused ad platform and network that holds powerful tools that are essential for maximizing your content or website revenue. For example, Ezoic uses artificial intelligence strategies to acquire an appropriate location for your ads. Additionally, Ezoic offers a website speed calculator and also an ad layout tester to efficiently advertise your content. A great bonus – Ezoic provides the best Cloudflare CDN, WordPress, and other essential features.
20. Adsterra – Adsterra is a popular global ad platform helping web owners or bloggers seeking to achieve greater returns than with Google Adsense. Adsterra is a fast-growing ad platform currently serving many large brands effectively. This platform offers aggressive and innovative ad formats that provide quality. For beginners, this is a great alternative that could provide you with a straightforward way to make money through your website.
21. AdThrive – AdThrive would be a perfect option for bloggers or content generators seeking something like Google Adsense, something that’ll help maximize their revenue per page view. Most bloggers prefer AdThrive due to its closeness with the advertisers and publishers. It’s currently one of the best website advertisement platforms, and comes up with 75% payouts for its publishers. Nevertheless, it may not be suitable for beginners due to the tough requirements. You would require a minimum of 10,000 page views monthly to create an account.
22. Mediavine – Mediavine offers a full-service advertisement management network that could work great for you. AdSense is very hands off, whereas Mediavine is the epitome of hands on, from the moment you apply. Much of Mediavines’ ad inventory comes from Google AdExchange, essentially a premium version of AdSense with bigger ad buys, more advanced targeting and far greater earning potential. They offer a payout of 75% with a minimum of 50,000 viewers monthly. This tool effectively monetizes different niche ideas like lifestyle and health. Keep in mind when joining, you have to commit to at least three months before quitting.
23. Monumetric – Monumetric is a blog-focused ad platform offering huge competition to Adsense. Monumetic differs from other platforms in the sense that it runs by cost per impression instead of the typical cost per click. Monumetric is the great alternative if you’ve got popular blogs and audiences that just view your content without converting it. Before joining Monumetric, you’ll need to have at least 10,000 monthly page views and will need to pay a $99 startup fee.
24. yLLiX – yLLiX is a great Adsense alternative for any publishers looking for a network where they can get daily payments and fair payouts. This tools comes with a variety of ad types suitable for mobile and desktop traffic. These ads may include layer ads, mobile redirects and pop-under ads. Upon signing up, you’ll receive instant approval of your account, detailed reports, and a 100% fill rate! yLLiX gives users full control over ads. In conclusion, this platforms has fewer security features against malware and has a low CPM.
25. Adblade – Adblade is the largest content-style ad platform circling the web. Due to it’s sophisticated features, Adblade has attracted over 300 million users. Apart from Adsense, Adblade is the best tool and holds a strong reputation among numerous advertisers and publishers. With this platform, you can control your sales effectively and collect revenue and gross reports. Adblade offers a high-quality user experience making it easy to enhance your revenue generation.
26. advertising.com – A high-quality Google Adsense alternative that focuses on high-profile publishers and advertisers. At advertising.com, you’ll find a wide-range of ad formats suitable for your website along with a variety of powerful tools. These powerful analytical features are vital for maximizing your online revenue. You can monetize your website instantly by using different publisher-built products and by using a powerful demand stream. advertising.com helps its users reach quality audiences.
27. RevenueHits – RevenueHits is growing rapidly and its due to its innovative technology and features. The platforms offer contextual advertising and geo-based services. Furthermore, it comes with various display-based ads like buttons, pop-unders, widgets, and others suitable for monetizing your site or content. Additionally, the platform comes with some essential tools and support to help you reach your monetization goal. You can also get educational material and ad analytic tools while using the network to help you maximize your profits.
28. BuySellAds – BuySellAds is an appropriate option for one to consider if you are seeking a platform that could help diversify your advertising strategy. This platform connects you with an array of advertisers willing to pay premium prices for them to advertise on your site. More importantly, this ad platform allows you to alter your advertising space to your liking. BuySellAds uses different ad channels like display, emails, sponsored content, native performance, and more! This way, you can easily choose the best ads, avoiding those invasive and distracting ones. However, you need a high-quality English website with at least 10,000 page views per month to enjoy these benefits.
29. PopCash – PopCash is a pop-under network offering worldwide content or website advertising services for more than 50,000 active publishers and 50 million visitors monthly. This ad program provides a simple and fast approval process and only requires a $5 deposit. Upon sign up, PopCash allows you to access targeting features and detailed statistics to improve and enhance the monetization of your website. Their system allows you to implement a pop-under code on your desired website, and later submit it to their domain for review. You will be able to incorporate this with other programs like Adsense to enhance your earning potential.
30. SHE Media – SHE Media provides vital monetization tools and would be ideal for a user who has a large female audience. The developer created it for women and the network now has more than 50 million visitors monthly. The network also comes with various flagship websites and key programs. SHE Media seeks to create premium and quality content for women despite their age and location. Apart from advertising, the program also offers paid product reviews, sponsored posts, and full content monetization.
31. AdRecover – Adblocking is growing 34% but with AdRecover you can increase ad view-ability. This network collaborates with AdBlock providers to display fast loading UX-compliant ads to your websites Adblock user traffic. While using AdRecover, you will be able to access the hard-to-reach and highly discerning users. Most of these users are usually unavailable due to the presence of Adblockers. However, to start using AdRecover you need to provide a minimum of 10,000 visitors using ad blockers.
32. MadAds – MadAds offers high-quality traffic and great fill rates and is considered another great AdSense alternative. MadAds offers a wide range of ad campaigns to choose from including CPA, CPL, CPC, and CPM. This platform is also great because it gives you the opportunity to work with experienced optimization specialists to enhance your ad placement. This is a great bonus!
33. AdBuff – AdBuff know to be a versatile advertising tool pays you by CPM or CPC. Meaning, your visitors won’t need to click anything for you to make an earning. AdBuff is the great Adsense alternative because it offers greater and timely payments. If you sign in as a publisher, the program entitles you to a 90% advertising revenue, making Adbuff the highest online ad revenue database. This network offers adverts suitable to all audiences. However, it only accepts USA, UK, Australia and Canada traffic. In addition, you will need more than 2,000 visitors monthly to sign up.
34. AdClickMedia – AdClickMedia is a PPC and CPA Advertising database for brands and affiliates. This ad company homes over 6,200 publishers and over 110 million monthly views. Adclickmedia offers the best alternative as you can gain access to subscription advertising and display the ads on multiple influential websites or blogs at an affordable price. Some of their perks include the ability to run text and image ad campaigns, use geo and interest group targeting, competitive CPC rates for advertisers, above average payouts for publishers and advanced fraud protection.
35. Exponential – Like other partners who buy the advertising inventory at a particular CPM, Exponential ensures a completely transparent sharing revenue. Their platform fuses one of the largest digital media footprints and proprietary data with user-centric ad formats designed to drive engagement and action. Exponential provides relevant, dynamic, and engaging ad formats from mobile, video and display advertisements. You will need 500,000 unique monthly views for eligibility.
36. Insink Media – Insink Media is another high-impact digital ad alternative. Insink media is currently working with over 1,000 leading brands to monetize their website. In addition, the company provides service to more than 2,000 premium websites and 260 publishers to date. Inskin Media is a great alternative as it may help you overcome ultimate digital dilemmas when looking to earn money. Insink Media will help you gain a higher revenue by providing scalable and high-yielding adverts. These ads blend seamlessly and will creatively impact your websites user experience.
Google Adsense is seemingly the most popular monetizing method for most bloggers and website owners. You are able to make extra earnings from developing your website of blog using Google Adsense however, as your website continues to grow it’s important to seek alternative paths to help diversify and increase your online income. The 37 alternatives listed will help you improve the monetization of your website, blog or content thus, making you more money! These tools and databases offer awesome features that makes it simple to enhance your website and to see real results.
Fitness / Fitness Clothing
Work At Home / Jobs
Financial / Loans
Crypto Coins / Investing
New Car Buying
Fitness / Fitness Clothing
Work At Home / Jobs
Financial / Loans
Crypto Coins / Investing
New Car Buying
Here is the new 2022 Affiliate Marketing Dude Training Schedule.
Monday: New Video On Youtube
Tuesday: 10am est – High Ticket Niche Member Training
3pm est – Blog Profit Network Member Training
Wednesday: 12pm est – Youtube Live Stream Training (public)
3pm est – Simple Sites Bootcamp Member Training
Thursday: Filming And Recording Day
Friday: New Video On Youtube
Make sure you check your emails (all folders) for the training classes you are enrolled in based on the products and courses you have started.
If You Have Not Yet Joined Marcus’ Coaching Programs Use The Links Below:
Which Program Is Right For You?
This is where marcus (me) goes thru and hand selects a niche for you based on a non competitive keyword and some super profitable offers… we then get you a domain name geared towards the niche (these are super valuable) and set up the site with you… we hook you up with some plugins… tools, and even some content… and of course… we give you a copy of the simple sites 2017/2018 program so you can follow along and profit with your new niche.
My Most Successful Students Choose The High Ticket Niches.
Marcus mentor me is a place where you can get updated access to all his custom wordpress plugins ($700 value) notes from his videos, tools, videos, and training on how to get started with affiliate marketing. every student of marcus’ who is serious about making this business work should be in the mentor class… its affordable and has the tools you need to make this work… this works great along side our other in depth training courses or even as a stand alone for those on a budget who want to get started fast.
THIS IS WHERE YOU SHOULD START… this course has all you need to start making a living with affiliate marketing… it includes a custom training software that walks you thru everything step by step, tools that do the hard work for you. It also comes with personal support, niche market ideas, sample profit sites, and guaranteed acceptance to some of marcus favorite affiliate netowrks. Signup now and come say hi 🙂
NOTICE: WHEN YOU ORDER SIMPLE SITES TODAY YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY GET THE 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY EDITION UPDATE WHEN IT IS OUT… IF YOU WAIT… THE PRICE WILL BE $997… BY JOINING TODAY YOU WILL SAVE $700
10 affiliate websites for sale with revenue – detailed overview
|NICHE WEBSITE FOR SALE||Monthly Earnings|
|Hours Near Me||$340.00|
NOTE: The Following List Of Websites Are Not Marcus’ Websites… These Were Found While Researching Niches, We Cannont Claim Profit, Earnings, Or Anything Else On The Websites But We Have Looked Into Them To See About The Traffic. If You Want To Buy One Of Marcus Websites Please See https://www.HighTicketNiches.com | and domains.blogprofitnetwork.com
Niche One: Boxing Gloves $297 A Month Revenue
Top Niche Keywords:
|1||best boxing gloves||5500||15|
|2||boxing glove brands||600||39|
|3||boxing gloves brands||800||39|
|4||best boxing headgear||350||2|
|6||best boxing gloves for training||700||24|
|7||top boxing gloves||600||36|
|8||best brand of boxing gloves||450||22|
|9||best sparring gloves||350||24|
|10||best boxing glove brands||450||35|
Niche Two: Hours Near Me $340 A Month Revenue
Top Niche Keywords
|1||dollar general hours||94000||21|
|2||albertsons near me||184000||57|
|3||safeway deli hours||2400||1|
|4||lowes hours today||23000||29|
|5||costco hours for gas||55000||35|
|6||joanns near me||42000||9|
|7||nearest keybank to me||94000||34|
|8||walmart deli hours||7500||11|
|9||subway near me||1620000||24|
|10||lowes hours today||24000||22|
Niche Three: Recliners $600 Month Revenue With Adsense And Amazon
Top Niche Keywords
|1||cheap recliners under $100||1000||12|
|2||cheap recliners under $100||1000||13|
|3||cheap recliners under $100||1000||20|
|4||ultra modern recliners||600||0|
|5||recliners on sale under $200||2900||7|
|6||cheap recliners under 100||350||12|
|7||recliner in bedroom||1500||1|
|8||recliners on sale under $200||900||7|
Niche Four: Hammocks $1,100 A Month Revenue Website For Sale
Top Ten Keywords
|1||hammock with stand||67000||20|
|7||hammock with stand||68000||20|
|9||banana hammock for men||7600||0|
Niche Five: Baby Cribs $1,000 Month Revenue
Top Ten Niche Keywords
|1||paint safe for baby crib||1200||0|
|2||crib safe paint||250||0|
|3||best baby strollers||2600||38|
|4||baby safe furniture paint||150||2|
|5||best stroller 2021||1700||36|
|6||paint for cribs||150||1|
|7||best baby stroller 2021||1000||42|
|8||best paint for baby crib||150||0|
|10||best stroller 2021||1700||37|
Niche Website For Sale Six: Lose Weight Affiliate Blog $1,100 Monthly Earnings
Top 10 Niche Affiliate Keywords
|1||how to lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks||4700||24|
|2||lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks||2500||24|
|3||lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks guaranteed||1900||16|
|4||lose 20 lbs 2 weeks||800||27|
|5||how to loose 20 lbs in 2 weeks||700||26|
|6||7 day vegetarian keto meal plan||800||28|
|7||lost 20lbs in 2 weeks||800||23|
|8||7-day vegetarian keto meal plan||800||32|
|9||7-day vegetarian keto meal plan||800||30|
|10||14 day egg diet menu pdf||300||10|
Affiliate Website For Sale Seven: More Recliners $3,900 A Month Revenue
Top Affiliate Keywords
|8||best recliners 2020||1700|
|9||most comfortable recliner||3000|
Website Eight: Random Health Website For Sale $4,500 Monthly Revenue
Top Ten Keywords
|1||over the counter clomid substitute||700||4|
|2||hibiscus tea and menopause||150||5|
|3||where to apply essential oils for hormone balance||200||7|
|4||essential oils for estrogen dominance||100||8|
|5||hormone type 1 diet plan pdf||600||22|
|6||how to use clary sage oil for hormone balance||300||10|
|7||hormone balancing diet plan pdf||400||24|
|8||hormone type 1 diet plan pdf||600||22|
|9||hormone type 2 diet plan pdf||500||22|
|10||hormone type 5 diet plan pdf||400||21|
Affiliate Website Nine: Random Tech Stuff $4,500 Revenue Monthly
Top Ten Keywords
|2||is diablo 3 cross platform||3300||4|
|5||unscramble these letters||45000||74|
|6||fallout 4 perk chart||13000||9|
|7||sony playstation ps5 console restock||558000||56|
|9||jackbox tv join||8600||26|
|10||how to unlock ipad without password||6900||31|
Website For Sale 10: Makeup $7,500 Monthly Earnings
Top Ten Keywords
|2||skincare routine for combination skin||700||20|
|3||lactic acid vs glycolic acid||1100||7|
|4||does castor oil clog pores||400||13|
|5||skin care routine for combination skin||900||39|
|6||vichy vitamin c||5000||2|
|7||can you use salicylic acid with retinol||1600||5|
|8||the ordinary exfoliator||1100||29|
|9||milk of magnesia makeup||2300||6|
|10||salicylic acid and retinol||2200||10|
NOTE: The Above List Of Affiliate Websites For Sale Are Not Marcus’ Websites… These Were Found While Researching Niches, We Cannont Claim Profit, Earnings, Or Anything Else On The Websites But We Have Looked Into Them To See About The Traffic. If You Want To Buy One Of Marcus Websites Please See https://www.HighTicketNiches.com | and domains.blogprofitnetwork.com
Live Wednesday – Highest Paying Affiliate Programs 2022
When: Wed @ 10AM Eastern Time
MAKE SURE YOU SHOW UP LIVE TO GET MY HIGHEST PAYING AFFILIATE OFFERS LIST!
Top Affiliate Offers From Other Videos: DO NOT USE Till You Watch The Live Training.
IMPORTANT… these are for tomorrows video… i am not endorcing these affiliate programs by listing them here… in fact some i think are downright shady lol.
Shopify Affiliate Program $58 – $2,000
Supplement Affiliate Offers
WPX Hosting Affiliate Program $85 – 100 Per Signup
Two Tier Affiliate Networks
VPN Software $50 Per Sale
Autoresponder Affiliate Program (monthly comission)
credit card affiliate signups
Goldco $3,000 Per Sale? Gold affiliate program
Marketing Boost affiliate program
Legendary Marketer $6,000 Sales??? Racket?
Binance Crypto Affiliate Program
Helium Network MLM???
Fitness Affiliate Programs
WP Engine $200 Per Sale
SASS software as a service programs
Evergreen Loans – $100 to $300 per signup
Liquid Web hosting
SEMrush Affiliate Program
BigCommerce up to $1,500 per signup.
Wix Web Hosting
multi-tiered affiliate programs builderall?
RPM Affiliate Program Rapid Profit Machine
GetResponse, ActiveCampaign, ConvertKit, Sendinblue, MailerLite
Long Tail Pro
Marcus Top Courses:
https://www.blogprofitnetwork.com – great to get support and dip your feet in the affiliate marketing world… this is where the tuesday calls happen and you can get answers to all your questions and even get site reviews, personal advice for your niches, youtube channels, seo, and pretty much anything web related. ($127 today and just $37 monthly cancel anytime.
https://www.simplesitesbonus.com – this is great as a standalone or add on to the blog profit network program… this is marcus’ ALL OUT internet marketing training to show you everything from the tech stuff, to niches, to making money with affiliate cpa offers… this is a super robust training and reccomended for anyone serious about making money online.
https://www.highticketniches.com – BY FAR the best place to start for those who have the means… this is where marcus hand selects your niche, gets you a custom high value domain name, does the keyword research, finds your offers, and even sets up your site with starter content, a custom theme, and support… this comes with 1 year of support and lifetime access to the HTN tuesday calls… PLUS you get instant access to the simple sites course to get trained while your site is being built.