When: Wed @ 12PM Eastern Time
AI AND THE FUTURE OF SEARCH ENGINES
How To Go From Zero To $1,000,000 With AI
What Microsoft And Open Ai Are Up To And The $10 BILLION Dollar Gamble
What About Job Loss And Industry Crushing AI
PLUS The ONE Skill You Have That Ai Doesn’t
That Will Send You To The Bank If You Harness It
MICROSOFT – 10,000
GOOGLE – 12,000
FACEBOOK META – 11,000
SALESFORCE – 8,000
AMAZON – 18,000
TWITTER – 3,700
STRIPE – 1,200
MICROSOFT TO INVEST 10 BILLION IN OPEN AI CHATGPT
In fact, today we just made the Azure Open AI service available generally and then even ChatGPT will be available as an API. And so we are very, very excited about that. And then we will incorporate this in our own application so you can fully expect us to, obviously… Every product of Microsoft will have some of the same AI capabilities completely transform the product.
Can You Feel The Love Tonight
AI does not know that is in reference so a song which leads to search intent.
Legalities: Search Engines On The Hook
Copyright On AI
What Are The Legalities
Google employees asked executives at an all-hands meeting whether the AI
chatbot that’s going viral represents a “missed opportunity” for the
Google’s Jeff Dean said the company has much more “reputational risk” in
providing wrong information and thus is moving “more conservatively than a
CEO Sundar Pichai suggested that the company has chat products underway for
AI technology is transforming the way people use search engines. AI-powered
algorithms can optimize searches for accuracy and relevance by considering user
behavior, context, and intent. AI technology also helps to personalize search
results based on an individual’s past queries and preferences. Additionally,
natural language processing (NLP) enables search engines to better understand
complex questions and intents.
AMAZON AI AWS
Lump Of Labor Falacy
DISCOUNT THINKING FALLACY
the tractors will take away all of our jobs
why would anyone buy a new car when they already have one
Why Would I Buy Information If Its Free Online Anyway
WHAT WILL SEARCH LOOK LIKE
AID IN PRODUCTIVITY
THE ONE THING AI DOES NOT HAVE
think of the implications
WAYS AI CAN HELP YOU MAKE MONEY ONLINE
CREATE YOUR OWN JOB… AND LIVE LIFE ON YOUR TERMS
USE AI TO INCREASE YOUR PRODUCTIVITY
LEARN HOW TO USE AI TO GET THE OUTPUT YOU WANT
LOOK AT WHAT PEOPLE ARE CURRENTLY PAYING ATTENTION TOO
– Prompt Engineer
– Software Engineer
– Sales Copy
– Social Media Manager Jobs
– Help Influencers Run A Business
– Develop Simple Software And Tools
– Create Content For Business
– Draft Emails For Marketing
– Create Outlines
– Marketing SEO Consultant
– Legal Asst / Forms
– Create Templates
– Specific Coaching Nutrition And Diet
– Aggregate Opinions (this training example)
– Help Create Content For Your Audience
– Faceless Youtube
– Curate News Articles And Opinion Pieces
—————– AI EXAMPLE PROMPTS ————————
now write a small video script based on the above answers called “tattoos from a biblical perspective and how some groups take the bible out of context”
[Opening shot of a person with tattoos. The camera zooms in on one of the tattoos.]
Narrator: Tattoos have been a form of self-expression for centuries, but for some religious groups, they are seen as a violation of their beliefs.
[Cut to a person reading the Bible]
Narrator: The Bible, specifically Leviticus 19:28, states “You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you: I am the Lord.” This verse is often interpreted as a prohibition against tattoos, as it suggests that marking one’s skin is a form of idolatry or mourning the dead.
[Cut to a person praying in a church]
Narrator: Many conservative Christians, Catholics, and Protestants view tattoos as a violation of the commandment to not defile the body, which is considered a temple of the Holy Spirit. Similarly, many branches of Buddhism and Hinduism view tattoos as disrespectful to the body and view them as a form of self-mutilation.
[Cut to a person getting a tattoo]
Narrator: However, it’s important to note that the meaning and interpretation of this verse may vary among different Christian denominations and scholars. Some interpret it more literally, while others interpret it as a cultural or ritual prohibition that may not be applicable today.
[Cut to a group of people with tattoos, sitting together and talking]
Narrator: Additionally, some religious groups, such as some branches of Christianity, do not have a problem with tattoos and some individuals within these groups may choose to get tattoos as a form of self-expression or as a reminder of their faith.
[Closing shot of a person with tattoos, smiling and looking happy]
Narrator: In the end, whether or not tattoos are allowed in a religious context is a matter of individual interpretation and belief.
BOTTOM LINE: AI COULD AFFECT YOU NEGATIVELY
IF YOU SIT ON THE SIDELINES AND WATCH IT HAPPEN
AI COULD BE THE SUPERPOWER YOU HAVE BEEN
WAITING FOR TO HELP YOU PROFIT ONLINE
ZERO TO ONE MILLION WITH AI
THE PLAN STEP BY STEP
1. FIND A MARKET
2. CREATE SIMPLE DIRECT CONTENT FOR MARKET
3. GET A DOMAIN / AUCTION OR NEW
4. BUILD OUT CONTENT FOR MARKET
5. START MAILING LIST / CREATE GIVEAWAY
6. TACKLE ALL MEDIAS / YT FB TT SEARCH
Virtual Kitchens And MRBeast Burger
What is a Celebrity Ghost Kitchen?
- A celebrity ghost kitchen is an online restaurant created by a celebrity in partnership with a restaurant owner. It works by taking advantage of existing kitchen space from other restaurants and using the same staff and resources to prepare meals for its own customers.
- By utilizing existing resources and infrastructure, celebrity ghost kitchens are able to bypass the usual high startup costs associated with opening a new restaurant. The food itself can range from fast-casual meals to fine dining experiences, depending on the celebrity involved.
Why Are Celebrity Ghost Kitchens Becoming More Popular?
- Celebrity ghost kitchens are becoming increasingly popular because they offer several advantages over traditional restaurants, including lower overhead costs and easier access for customers who may not have time or money for traditional dining experiences.
- Additionally, these virtual restaurants have helped bridge the gap between celebrities and their fans by allowing them to enjoy signature dishes from their favorite stars in the comfort of their own homes.
- This has helped elevate the customer experience in an age where people are increasingly looking for ways to enjoy unique social experiences without leaving their houses.
The Benefits of Ghost Kitchens
- provide cheaper overhead costs than traditional restaurants since they do not require extensive seating areas or wait staff.
- it allows chefs to focus on creating delicious dishes without having to worry about other aspects such as presentation (since most orders will be delivered).
- ghost kitchens allow chefs to experiment with new dishes without having to commit to an entire menu overhaul unlike traditional restaurants which can be risky when trying out a new concept or ingredient combination with customers in-house.
- With ghost kitchens, chefs can test out different concepts without any financial risks since orders are mostly done online via delivery services such as DoorDash or GrubHub.
How Ghost Kitchens Operate
- Ghost kitchens typically operate out of shared commercial spaces such as warehouses or commissary kitchens where business owners rent space on an hourly or daily basis.
- Often times, these spaces will have all the necessary equipment needed to prepare meals such as ovens, stovetops, refrigerators, prep tables, and dishwashers already installed which makes getting started much easier for businesses just starting out with their own ghost kitchen.
- Businesses then use online platforms such as Grubhub or DoorDash to list their menu items so customers can place their orders online or via mobile app.
List of Celebrities/Influencers with Ghost Kitchens
- Hip Hop Meals by Action Bronson www.actionbronson.com
- Rapper and TV host Action Bronson launched his own virtual restaurant, Hip Hop Meals, in partnership with Uber Eats in 2020. Inspired by classic New York comfort food, Hip Hop Meals offers dishes like fried chicken sandwiches, shrimp po’boys, and loaded fries.
- Customers can also order speciality dishes such as gluten-free options and vegan dishes created by guest chefs. The menu changes regularly to keep things fresh and exciting for customers who want something new each time they order.
- In addition to being good for the environment, these meals are also good for your wallet – they sell for just $7 each!
- According to Forbes Magazine, the series brought in an estimated $2 million dollars in revenue during its one-season run in 2019-2020. This includes advertising sales as well as licensing deals for digital platforms like YouTube and Hulu.
- The Taco & Tequila Lounge by Sofia Vergara
- Sofia Vergara is no stranger to the culinary world; she has her own line of food products including cookware and dinner kits. Now she’s bringing her expertise to the virtual kitchen with The Taco & Tequila Lounge on DoorDash.
- According to reports from 2019, the restaurant had an average annual revenue of $2 million per year. This number increased significantly in 2020 due to the popularity of takeout orders during the pandemic.
- Martha & Marley Spoon by Martha Stewart https://marleyspoon.com/
- Lifestyle guru Martha Stewart has partnered with meal kit delivery service Marley Spoon to create her very own celebrity ghost kitchen.
- Home-cooked meals inspired by Martha’s recipes that can be delivered right to your door in just 30 minutes.
- Customers can choose from classic American dishes like mac & cheese, as well as delicious global flavors like vegan pad thai and beef bulgogi tacos.
- Plus, all dishes come with detailed instructions on how to cook them, so even novice chefs will feel like a pro when they’re done!
REVENUE: In 2020 revenues increased EUR 124.5 million or 96% to EUR 254.0 million compared with the 2019 financial year (EUR. 129.6 million) APPENDIX 4E – Investor Relations – Marley Spoon
- Rick Ross’ Wingstop Franchise
- Rapper Rick Ross may be best known for his hit songs, but he also knows a thing or two about running a business; specifically, he knows how to make money off of selling wings! Ross recently opened up his own franchise of Wingstop restaurants across the country, offering customers traditional favorites such as classic buffalo wings and boneless tenders.
- Customers don’t even need to leave their homes to get a taste of Rick Ross’ signature wings; they can order directly from his website or through third party delivery services!
REVENUE: Each restaurant makes an estimate $200,000 per year. https://www.therichest.com/rich-powerful/rick-ross-wingstop-chain-fined-for-skimming-employee-wages/#:~:text=Each%20restaurant%20makes%20an%20estimate,adding%20to%20his%20net%20worth.
- Ray Allen’s Grown https://www.grown.org/
- This is one of the more popular ghost kitchen concepts and was created by basketball hall-of-famer Ray Allen.
- His menu consists of healthy and nutritious meals that focus on plant-based proteins like tempeh burgers, quinoa bowls, and vegetable stir fry. You can get these dishes delivered through UberEats or Postmates.
- David Chang’s Fuku 2Go https://eatfuku.com/
- Celebrity chef David Chang recently partnered up with DoorDash to launch his own virtual kitchen called Fuku 2Go.
- The menu features several of his signature dishes like chicken sandwiches and spicy fried chicken tenders—all made with Chang’s famous blend of spices and flavors! The idea behind this venture is to provide customers with “restaurant quality food right at your doorstep” – something that has become increasingly popular during the pandemic due to social distancing measures.
REVENUE: It is estimated worth of $ 1,440.00 https://eatfuku.com.usitestat.com/
- Packed Bowls by Wiz Khalifa https://www.packedbowlsbywiz.com/
- Packed Bowls is the latest venture from music mogul Wiz Khalifa. Located in Los Angeles, it offers a unique culinary experience with its blend of plant-based dishes and elevated comfort food. Let’s take a deeper look inside this one-of-a-kind restaurant.
REVENUE: Partnered by Nextbite https://www.nextbite.io/
- Nextbite’s estimated annual revenue is currently $69.3M per year.
- Rapper Tyga rolled out a new virtual kitchen in July 2021, specializing in one food: baked chicken bites. Dusted with various flavorings, the oven-baked chicken nuggets come with Tyga Tots made with regular or sweet potatoes. Cookies, drinks and 12 dipping sauces add to the deliciousness.
- The Grammy-nominated rapper and hip-hop celebrity has taken advantage of the virtual kitchen trend, expanding to dozens of cities, with more to come.
- MrBeast Burger https://www.mrbeastburger.com/
- MrBeast Burgers have quickly become one of the most popular fast-food restaurants around. It all started with the signature “MrBeast Burger,” which consists of two fresh beef patties, American cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles, and a special sauce served on a toasted bun.
REVENUE: it is now believed to be worth more than $100 million.
- Jessica Merchant
- Lifestyle blogger Jessica Merchant is known for sharing her honest opinions about products she uses in her own kitchen experiences such as appliances, mixers, and even meal delivery services like Blue Apron or Hello Fresh.
- Her reviews are always frank yet entertaining and provide valuable insight into which products may be worth investing in (or avoiding).
REVENUE: HELLO FRESH – 5.99 billion EUR in 2021 https://productmint.com/the-hellofresh-business-model-how-does-hellofresh-make-money/
Blue Apron – 470.4 million USD in 2021
- Jenna Kutcher is an influencer and digital marketer who uses her platform to promote healthy eating habits as well as sustainable practices within the food industry.
- she recently started using a virtual kitchen concept called “Kitchenette” which allows customers to order healthy meals that are prepared fresh daily by local chefs right from their phone or computer.
- She often shares photos on social media about her experiences with Kitchenette, which helps spread awareness about this unique way of ordering food directly from local chefs without ever leaving your home!
- Yvonne Maffei @myhalalkitchen https://myhalalkitchen.com/
- Yvonne Maffei is one of the biggest names in virtual kitchen promotion. She runs the popular blog My Halal Kitchen, which focuses on halal cooking and sharing recipes from around the world.
- Yvonne has also partnered with several virtual kitchen companies such as The Halal Guys and FoodyDirect.
REVENUE: The Halal Guys https://thehalalguys.com/
The Halal Guys revenue is $1.1M annually https://www.zippia.com/the-halal-guys-careers-1441775/revenue/
FoodyDirect <$5M https://www.foodydirect.com/
- Taylor Phillips https://www.youtube.com/taylorandjeff
- Uses HelloFresh https://www.instagram.com/p/BifGLwcgWLB/?hl=en
- Taylor Phillips is an American social media star who has gained populairty through the eponymous Instagram account. With over 260414+ followers.
The Top Ghost Kitchen Companies to Consider
Reachable by Kitchen United – Reachable is the perfect choice for entrepreneurs who want to start their own ghost kitchen but don’t have much experience running a business. Reachable offers an all-inclusive package that includes everything from setting up your menu and marketing materials to helping you find the right staff and equipment. Best of all, Reachable also provides training and support so you can learn how to run your business effectively.
- This company allows entrepreneurs to customize their services based on their individual needs.
- You can pick and choose from various services such as ordering systems, delivery systems, marketing strategies, staffing solutions, and more. With KitchenHub, you have full control over your business!
REVENUE: $7.12M https://pitchbook.com/profiles/company/442848-88#overview
- Kitopi is one of the leading ghost kitchen providers and offers a variety of services such as delivery-only kitchens, dark kitchens, corporate catering, and full-service restaurant solutions.
- They work with hundreds of restaurants around the world and have helped launch over 500 new concepts since their founding in 2018.
REVENUE: $106.8M annually https://www.zippia.com/kitopi-careers-2197145/revenue/
- CloudKitchens is another popular choice for businesses looking to enter the ghost kitchen industry.
- They provide both standard and custom-built delivery kitchens based on your needs. They also offer a wide range of services such as marketing support, tech assistance, accounting help, and training programs to help you get your business off the ground quickly and easily.
REVENUE: CloudKitchens’s estimated annual revenue is currently $12.8M per year https://growjo.com/company/CloudKitchens
- NextBite is a modern food technology company that partners with restaurants to make ordering convenient, efficient, and safe for customers.
Revenue: Nextbite’s estimated annual revenue is currently $69.3M per year.
Virtual Dining Concepts LLC https://joinvdc.com/
- Virtual Dining Concepts LLC is a company that specializes in providing virtual dining experiences for customers.
- They offer their customers the ability to order meals online and have them delivered directly to their homes or offices.
- The meals are prepared by experienced chefs and are designed to provide a restaurant-quality experience without actually having to leave your home or office. Customers can choose from a variety of cuisines and even customize their meal orders with specific ingredients.
REVENUE: Virtual Dining Concepts’ estimated annual revenue is currently $11.5M per year. https://growjo.com/company/Virtual_Dining_Concepts
What Services Does VDC Offer?
- Virtual Events – VDC offers virtual events that allow customers to host their own online gatherings with friends and family from around the world. These virtual events come complete with custom menus that are tailored to fit each customer’s individual needs. Customers can also choose from a variety of decor options as well as custom audio/video options to make their event extra special.
- Meal Delivery – VDC offers meal delivery services that make it easy for customers to enjoy delicious meals without having to leave their homes. Customers can select from an array of menu items including appetizers, entrees, sides, desserts, and more! All meals are freshly prepared by experienced chefs and delivered directly to the customer’s doorstep.
- Takeout – For those who prefer not to cook at home but still want something delicious for dinner, VDC also provides takeout services. Customers can select from pre-made meals or build their own custom order from a wide selection of dishes on the menu. All meals are cooked fresh daily using only high-quality ingredients so you know you’re getting your money’s worth!
- Catering – If you’re looking for something even more special than just a regular meal delivery or takeout service, VDC also offers catering services that are perfect for larger groups and gatherings such as weddings or other special occasions. The team at VDC will work closely with you to create an unforgettable culinary experience tailored specifically for your event needs!
What is a Virtual Dining Concept?
- A virtual dining concept is a restaurant that offers food delivery services or meal kits that customers can prepare in their own homes.
- This type of restaurant typically does not have an actual physical location where customers can eat or pick up their orders.
- Instead, they offer delivery services or meal kits that can be ordered online or through an app and delivered to the customer’s home.
- The customer then cooks the meal themselves according to instructions provided by the restaurant.
How Does It Work?
- Virtual dining works by taking a traditional restaurant experience and transferring it into an online format.
- Customers can choose from a variety of dishes created by chefs using locally sourced ingredients, as well as beverages and even desserts.
- All orders are placed through a website or mobile app, with digital payment options available for convenience. After ordering, customers receive their meals in insulated packaging that ensures freshness and quality.
Benefits of Virtual Dining Concepts
- The primary benefit of virtual dining concepts is convenience.
- Customers don’t have to leave their homes in order to enjoy delicious meals from some of their favorite restaurants.
- because there isn’t a physical location for customers to visit, virtual dining concepts often offer lower prices than traditional restaurants due to not having overhead costs associated with rent and utilities.
- Additionally, many virtual dining concepts offer food delivery services which eliminate the need for customers to drive all the way to a restaurant and wait for their order if they’re not comfortable cooking their own meal at home.
Drawbacks of Virtual Dining Concepts
- One potential drawback of virtual dining concepts is that they do not provide customers with the same social experience that traditional restaurants do. Since customers aren’t able to physically visit and sit down at a restaurant, they don’t get the same opportunity to interact with others while enjoying their meal as they would at a sit-down restaurant.
- Additionally, since most virtual dining concepts rely on delivery services or meal kits, there may be limited options available when compared with traditional restaurants that have more menu items available due to space constraints in their kitchen facilities.
MR BEAST BURGER
- In December 2020, YouTuber MrBeast launched MrBeast Burger, an ambitious project to open 300 virtual fast-food restaurants simultaneously with little cooking experience.
- To ensure the highest quality product possible, the team refined the menu over a period of months with help from a world-class chef and flew out Chandler and other experienced burger makers to consult.
- The launch was successful, with the restaurant trending number one on Twitter and receiving positive reviews from professional eaters and food reviewers.
- Despite this success, there were some problems with delivery times and cold food. Additionally, partnering with existing restaurants meant that some workers felt taken advantage of.
The Rise of MrBeast
- Jimmy Donaldson started making YouTube videos in 2011 at age 13.
- His content included pranks, challenges, and comedic skits. In 2017, he began his career as an influencer with a series called “MrBeast Challenges” in which he competed against other YouTubers in various activities.
- He also gained recognition for conducting various large-scale philanthropic events where he gave away tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars at a time.
The Idea Behind MrBeast Burger
- In 2019, Jimmy Donaldson announced plans to start a fast-food restaurant after receiving suggestions from fans about starting one on YouTube.
- After months of planning and development, he officially launched the first store in Wilmington, North Carolina on October 24th 2020.
- A second location followed shortly after in Charlotte, North Carolina on November 10th 2020.
- Donaldson wanted to create a restaurant that was affordable yet still provided quality food and service.
- He also wanted it to be fast; customers can order their food online or via an app and have it ready for pick up within 15 minutes or less.
- The menu features classic burgers, chicken sandwiches, fries, shakes, and more—all made with fresh ingredients and priced between $3–$6 each.
The Inspiration Behind MrBeast Burger
- MrBeast was inspired to start his own restaurant after watching a documentary about McDonald’s. In particular, he was struck by the efficiency of their business model and how they were able to provide delicious food on a massive scale in such a short amount of time.
- After that, he knew he wanted to create something similar but with an added twist – something that could cater to customers who wanted healthier options without sacrificing taste or convenience.
- From there, he spent months planning out what would eventually become MrBeast Burger.
- He worked closely with chefs and nutritionists to create recipes for delicious burgers made from natural ingredients like grass-fed beef, cage-free chicken, and organic vegetables.
- He also developed special sauces and condiments that gave each burger its own unique flavor profile without adding too much sugar or fat content. By sourcing only high-quality ingredients, he was able to make sure that every burger served at MrBeast Burger was both healthy and delicious.
Building the Brand
- In order to launch a successful restaurant chain, MrBeast Burger needed an eye-catching brand identity—so Pyne and Vlahos enlisted the help of renowned designer Paul Rand.
- Together with Rand, they created a logo and branding package that features vibrant colors and bold graphics that convey both energy and fun.
- They also came up with memorable taglines such as “Eat Like A Beast” and “Beef Up Your Hunger” in order to capture viewers’ attention.
Making it Unique
- One of the things that sets MrBeast Burger apart from other fast-food restaurants is its commitment to charitable giving.
- The restaurant donates 10% of its profits each quarter to charities like Feeding America and No Kid Hungry, which helps feed children in need around the world. Additionally, each location is partnered with a local charity so that customers can get involved in their community while supporting their favourite burger joint!
- This unique approach has helped make MrBeast Burger stand out from its competitors by showing customers how much they care about making an impact on their communities beyond just serving great food.
Making It Happen
- MrBeast then set out to make his dream a reality. He partnered with renowned restaurateur Dan Pham and together they created a business plan for MrBeast Burger that would allow them to scale quickly across multiple markets without sacrificing quality or affordability.
- Once they had their business plan in place, they began looking for investors who could help bring their vision to life.
- Eventually, they secured funding from venture capital firms like Lightspeed Venture Partners and Y Combinator and began building out the infrastructure needed for their restaurant chain to succeed.
- It didn’t take long for Jimmy to come up with his signature menu items. He wanted to provide customers with a variety of options so he created burgers, sandwiches and salads made from fresh ingredients sourced from local farms.
- He also added vegan options for those who prefer plant-based meals. Each item on the menu is made to order and is served up in no time!
- MrBeast Burger isn’t just about good food; it’s about creating an exceptional experience for each customer who walks through the door.
- From friendly staff members who are always willing to help out, to vibrant décor that adds character to the restaurant, each element of MrBeast Burger contributes towards creating a truly unique customer experience.
- Plus, there are plenty of fun activities such as video games and karaoke to keep everyone entertained!
Today, MrBeast Burger is open in over 20 states across the US and continues to expand by adding new locations each week. They are also experimenting with delivery options in certain markets so that customers can enjoy their burgers from anywhere! As for what’s next, who knows? With such an ambitious team at the helm, it’s sure to be something big!
What is an RSS Feed?
- An RSS feed (also known as a “Really Simple Syndication” feed) is a type of web feed that allows users to subscribe to updates from websites they follow.
- Once subscribed, new content from the website is delivered directly to the user’s device or email address as soon as it is published.
- This makes it easy for users to stay up-to-date on their favorite sites without having to constantly check back in for updates.
Setting Up Your Feed
- The first step in making money with RSS feeds is setting up your own feed.
- You’ll need a website or blog where you can publish content, as well as an RSS feed reader like Feedly or Flipboard.
- Once your site is set up, you can start creating content and adding it to the feed reader.
- his content should be relevant to your target audience and include topics they’re interested in reading about.
- You can also add images, videos, and other multimedia elements to the feed if desired.
Monetizing Your Feed
There are several ways you can do this, including affiliate marketing and sponsored posts.
- affiliate marketing: you earn a commission when someone visits your website after clicking on an affiliate link in one of your articles.
- Sponsored posts: involve writing about products or services that advertisers have paid for you to promote. You’ll need to disclose that the post was sponsored at the beginning of the article so readers know what they’re looking at is an ad.
- Advertising – You can also use RSS feeds to display ads within the feed itself. This can be done by adding code from an ad network into your feed, or even by manually adding images or text advertisements into your feed.
- Paid Subscriptions – Another option is to offer paid subscriptions for access to exclusive content or advanced features within your RSS feed. This could be anything from premium articles, videos, podcasts, etc., that only subscribers have access to.
- Advertising – You can also use RSS feeds to display ads within the feed itself. This can be done by adding code from an ad network into your feed, or even by manually adding images or text advertisements into your feed.
Promoting Your Feed
- You can do this by using social media platforms such as Twitter and Facebook, as well as email newsletters and other online forums or discussion boards related to your industry or niche.
- his will help get more people interested in subscribing to your feed, which will increase your chances of earning more money from it over time.
Generate Traffic with RSS Feeds
- One of the main ways to make money with RSS feeds is by using them to generate traffic for your website or blog.
- By promoting your website’s RSS feed on other websites and social media platforms, you can attract more readers who will then be exposed to your products or services.
- If you offer quality content that people find interesting and valuable, they may even subscribe directly to your feed so they don’t miss out on any new updates!
RSS FEED TOOLS:
GOOGLE SEARCH TIPS:
- Google has several advanced search operators that allow you to refine your search results.
- For example, if you want to search only for pages written in English, you can use the “lang_en” operator.
- Or if you want to limit your results to a specific domain, such as .edu or .gov, then you can use the “site:” operator.
“-[word to exclude]”) or force your query to include multiple words (e.g., “[keyword 1] +[keyword 2] +[keyword 3]”).
- if you want to find articles about different types of apples (e.g., Granny Smiths, Red Delicious), just type “apple * varieties” into the search bar and it will return results containing any variation of the phrase “apple varieties” (e.g., “apple types” or “types of apples”).
The asterisk can also be used in conjunction with other operators like quotations marks (” “) and parentheses ([ ]) for even more precise searches.
Searching by Date Range
- To do this, simply type in “date:YYYYMMDD-YYYYMMDD” (where YYYYMMDD represents the start and end dates), and Google will only show results from pages published between those two dates.
- This can be particularly useful if you’re looking for news articles or other timely information.
Examples: if you’re looking for news articles written within the last two weeks, you can use a command like “date:[today-14d TO today]” which will bring up all articles written in the last two weeks. You can also use other commands such as “date:[year-month-date TO year-month-date]” which lets you specify a range of dates that isn’t relative to today. Other useful date commands include “after:year-month” and “before:year-month” which allow you to search for things before or after a certain date.
Using Wildcard Searches
-If you don’t know exactly what word or phrase you’re looking for but know it when you see it, then wildcard searches are perfect for you!
Simply type in an asterisk (*) wherever there is a word or phrase missing from your query, and Google will fill in the blank with whatever words best match what it thinks you’re looking for. It’s a great way to quickly find what you need without having to type out an entire phrase or sentence.
- Single-character wildcards are typically used when searching for files or folders that have similar names but contain different characters at certain points in their names (i.e., finding ‘mov_ie’ instead of ‘movie’).
- When using single-character wildcards, the underscore (_) symbol is typically used as it represents one character within a word (it cannot be used as a stand-alone character).
- Multiple-character wildcards are usually used when searching for words with multiple spellings (i.e., finding ‘color’ instead of ‘colour’). The asterisk (*) symbol is typically used as it represents any number of characters within a word (it cannot be used as a stand-alone character either).
- if you wanted to find “cat,” “dog,” and “mouse” in a set of text, you could use the command “*cat *dog *mouse” and the result would include all three words regardless of their order in the original text.
Using Verbs in Searches
- Verbs are words that describe an action, such as “buy” or “find”.
- When searching for something online, including a verb in your query can help narrow down your results and give you more relevant information faster.
- instead of just typing in “shoes”, try typing “where can I buy shoes” or “best place to buy shoes”. This will give you much more focused results than if you had just typed “shoes”.
- By typing “list movies 2020” into the search bar, you’ll get a much shorter list that’s specifically focused on titles released last year—no extraneous content included.
Searching by Image
- This is especially helpful if you’re trying to find out who created a piece of artwork or what model of car someone is driving in a photo.
- You simply enter your query into the search bar, but instead of using text-based keywords, you use an image file such as a jpg or png file. The search engine will then compare your input file against its database of stored images and present you with results that match your query in terms of subject matter and/or visual similarity.
Use Quotation Marks to Find Exact Phrases
- One of the easiest ways to refine your search is by using quotation marks. If you want to find an exact phrase, simply type it in between quotation marks and hit enter. This will ensure that all the words in your query appear together, thus giving you more accurate results.
Example: if you wanted to search for “The Great Gatsby”, simply type “The Great Gatsby” into the search box and press enter. This ensures that all the words appear together and make up one phrase as opposed to each word appearing separately in different contexts.
Quotations (” “):
Two Periods (..):
What is a Reaction Channel?
- A reaction channel is where a YouTuber records themselves watching or listening to something then sharing their thoughts or reactions.
- This could be anything from watching a movie trailer or trying out a new product. It is sometimes referred to as ‘reacting’, ‘reaction vlogging’, ‘vlogging’ or simply ‘reviewing’.
- These videos are often used by brands as part of influencer marketing campaigns.
How to Create A Successful YouTube Reaction Video Channel
Starting a successful reaction video channel takes dedication and hard work—just like any other YouTube channel. You need to develop your own unique style and stand out from other reaction video creators by offering something different from everyone else. It’s important that you research the best ways to optimize your videos for search engine rankings so people can easily find your content when searching for specific topics online. Additionally, you should consider working with other creators in order to cross-promote each other’s channels which could help get more eyes on your content faster!
Choose Your Niche
- The first step in creating a successful reaction video channel is to decide on a niche.
- Choose something that interests you and that your viewers will be interested in as well.
- Popular genres include music, movies, sports, and gaming reactions. Once you’ve decided on a niche, start researching what kind of content your viewers might enjoy watching.
- Make sure that it’s relevant to your chosen topic and has enough potential for multiple videos. This research should help you come up with ideas for your own channel.
Build an Audience
- Once you have chosen a niche and created some content, it’s time to start building an audience.
- Take advantage of social media platforms like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and TikTok to promote your channel and engage with people who share similar interests.
- You can also use influencer marketing to reach out to other creators who have already established themselves in the same niche as yours.
- Partnering with them can help spread the word about your channel quickly as well as give you access to their fan base which can further grow your own fanbase.
Choose Relevant Videos To React To
- The key to creating successful reactions videos is choosing relevant content to react to.
- This means that the content you choose should be related to your audience’s interests or hobbies. If you’re targeting a younger demographic, then selecting popular music videos or funny short films is a great way to engage them.
- If you’re targeting an older demographic, selecting classic movies or thought-provoking documentaries may be more appropriate.
Create An Engaging Script
- When writing your script for the reaction video, make sure that it is both engaging and entertaining for your viewers.
- Avoid using jargon or buzzwords as these tend to come off as forced and inauthentic. Instead, focus on creating a unique voice for yourself by incorporating humor and thoughtful responses into the script.
- The goal here is not only to provide valuable insights into the video being reacted to but also to draw in viewers with an interesting commentary style.
- Consistency is key when it comes to succeeding with reaction videos on YouTube!
- Try not to miss any upload days or take too long between uploads – this will keep viewers engaged and coming back for more content from your channel.
- It’s also important that the quality of each video remains consistent – make sure that each one looks professional by using good audio quality, lighting equipment and proper editing techniques such as colour grading or motion graphics if needed!
- Finally, try not to repeat topics or stories too often – instead focus on creating unique content each time so viewers don’t get bored easily!
How Much Money Do YouTube Reaction Channels Make?
- If you’ve seen a reaction channel on YouTube, you know that these channels are incredibly popular.
- Reaction channels have amassed millions of subscribers and hundreds of millions of views.
But the big question is: How much do these reaction channels make? Let’s break it down.
Ad Revenue on YouTube
- YouTube operates on an ad-based system, meaning content creators can earn money from ads placed in their videos.
- The amount of money a content creator will make from ads depends on several factors, including the number of views their videos get and the type of ad placed in the video.
- Reaction channels usually get a lot of views because they often feature popular content — people want to watch reactions to movies, music, and other media.
- As such, reaction channels can earn quite a bit of money from ads alone.
- According to Statista, US YouTube creators earned an average of $3 per 1,000 monetized views in 2020. This means that if a reaction channel had 1 million monetized views, they could potentially earn $3000 from those views alone!
Affiliate Links & Sponsorships
- In addition to making money through ad revenue, many reaction channels also make money through affiliate links and sponsorships.
- When content creators use affiliate links in their videos or work with brands as sponsors (often by promoting products), they can potentially earn even more money than they do through ad revenue alone.
- This is especially true for popular YouTubers whose fanbases are loyal enough to purchase recommended products or use affiliate links when shopping online.
- Some reaction channels have started selling physical merchandise like t-shirts and mugs featuring their logos or characters from their videos directly from their websites as well as platforms like Shopify or Etsy.
- This gives them another source of income that does not depend entirely on ad views or sponsorships but instead relies on direct customer engagement with the brand they are developing through their content creation efforts online.
- Finally, many Youtube reaction video makers are turning to crowdfunding platforms like Patreon or Kickstarter in order to raise funds for new projects or even just general expenses associated with running a channel (travel costs, equipment costs, etc).
- This allows them to connect directly with their fanbase in order to solicit donations from those who feel passionate about what they’re doing and want to help support them financially so they can continue creating content.
Subscribers and View Counts
- The key to earning money as a YouTuber is having more subscribers and higher view counts.
- Subscribers indicate loyalty to your channel, while views show how often people watch your videos.
- To increase both metrics, it helps to create good content that people want to watch and share, as well as optimize titles and descriptions so that viewers will find your videos when searching for specific topics or keywords.
- Additionally, you should also promote your channel across social media platforms like Twitter and Instagram in order to draw new viewers in.
- The quality of your videos is extremely important when it comes to building an audience and making money from YouTube.
- Investing in good equipment like cameras, microphones, lighting equipment, etc., will help you produce better content that viewers will be able to engage with more easily.
- Additionally, utilizing editing software can help polish up footage before posting it online so that people will be more likely to watch it all the way through instead of clicking away after just a few seconds.
Income Varies Widely
- The amount of money that reaction video channels make varies widely depending on factors such as the size of the channel and the type of content they produce.
- The most successful reaction video channels can bring in hundreds of thousands of dollars per year, while smaller channels may only make a few thousand dollars annually.
- Additionally, some creators opt out of monetizing their videos so they don’t have to share revenue with YouTube; these creators typically rely on other forms of income such as sponsorships or fan donations instead.
Get Creative with YouTube Video Reactions
If you are looking for a way to stand out on YouTube, creating video reactions is a great way. Video reactions can be both entertaining and informative. You can share your thoughts, opinions, and reactions to different videos or topics that other people have created. This article will provide some of the best ideas for creating interesting and creative YouTube video reactions.
- A vlog (video blog) reaction is when you watch someone’s vlog and give your opinion about it afterwards.
- This type of reaction allows viewers to get an inside look into what you thought about the video that was just watched. It also gives viewers an opportunity to learn from your perspective as well as from the creator’s perspective.
- When doing this type of reaction, it’s important to make sure that you are being respectful of the creator’s work and intentions with their content.
Film Review Reactions
- Another great type of video reaction is a film review. This involves watching a movie or TV show and then providing your opinion on it afterwards.
- You can provide viewers with insights into what they should look out for if they decide to watch the same movie or show themselves.
- Additionally, this type of reaction allows viewers to see how different people interpret films differently while also gaining valuable insight into why certain things made certain impacts in the film or show itself.
Music Reaction Videos
- Music reaction videos are a great way to showcase your music tastes while also engaging with other fans who enjoy similar genres or artists as yourself.
- By reacting to popular songs, you can become part of the conversation surrounding them and add your own two cents about them in a creative manner.
- Music reactions can be done alone or with friends depending on what kind of vibe you want to create for your viewers!
- Live reactions involve people watching a movie or TV show as it airs and recording their reactions in real time.
- This type of video usually involves multiple people reacting together in order to create an entertaining dynamic between them.
- Prank reactions involve people being pranked by friends or family members and then recording their reactions to the prank for all to see.
- This type of video can be especially funny if the prank is well-executed!
Viral Videos Reactions
- Viral videos have been around since the early days of YouTube, and they continue to be one of the most popular types of reaction videos today.
- People often record themselves watching viral videos for the first time or react to existing viral clips that have already been viewed millions of times by other people around the world.
Gaming Videos Reactions
- Gaming-related reaction videos are also popular among YouTube viewers, especially those who are interested in gaming culture.
- Viewers often watch gaming streams live while they play a game or record themselves playing a game while reacting to it at the same time.
- This type of content is especially popular with fans who want to see how others react as they play through difficult levels or complete challenging tasks within a game.
- Delayed reactions allow viewers to watch a video together but comment on it after the fact.
- This type of video is especially useful for online classes or tutorials where people need more time to think through what they want to say before they post their comments.
- Delayed reactions can also help keep conversations focused on key topics since all comments will be related directly to what was seen in the video itself.
User Generated Reactions
- User-generated reactions involve viewers creating their own content based on what they saw in a video they watched together.
- For example, if someone watches an educational video about nature conservation techniques, they may create their own poem or artwork based on what they learned in order to spread awareness about environmental protection methods.
- User-generated reactions are an excellent way for people to demonstrate their understanding of the material presented in a video and share it with others who have watched the same thing.
New Product Unboxing
- Whether it’s a new phone or a new toy, unboxing videos have become increasingly popular over the past few years as people love to watch people open packages and see what’s inside them for the first time!
- People will often react with excitement or surprise as the box is opened and its contents revealed – making it another great candidate for reaction videos!
- Reaction mashups involve editing together clips from various different reactions into one cohesive video.
- These types of reaction videos often focus on specific topics or themes and draw out similarities between each clip while also highlighting any differences between them.
- Reaction mashups can be used to illustrate both similarities and differences between people’s opinions on certain topics, making them useful for gaining insights into public opinion on things like current events or trends in popular culture.
Challenge/Dare Reactions Videos
- Challenge/dare reactions videos involve someone trying out new things or performing daring tasks and then filming their reactions as they do so.
- These types of reaction videos tend to be lighthearted and funny, as viewers get to watch someone go out of their comfort zone for entertainment’s sake!
- While challenge/dare reaction videos may not necessarily offer any deep insight into current events or pop culture trends like other types of reaction videos do, they are still incredibly popular due to how entertaining they can be when done well!
Types Of Reactions Videos
There are many different types of reaction videos out there, from funny reactions to serious reactions and everything in between. Here are just a few examples:
- Funny Reactions: These types of reactions involve people laughing at (or with) the content being reacted to. This could be anything from silly home videos to outrageous prank shows!
- Serious Reactions: These types of reactions usually include people expressing strong feelings about whatever content is being reacted to, whether positive or negative in nature. This could be anything from political debates or news stories to inspiring documentaries or films.
- Educational/Informative Reactions: These types of reactions focus on providing viewers with additional information about whatever content is being reacted to—a kind of “expert commentary” if you will. This could include anything from scientific experiments conducted by experts in the field or lectures given by professors at universities around the world!
- Informal/Hobbyist Reactions: These types of reactions involve people who may not necessarily be considered experts in their fields but still know enough about whatever topic is being discussed in order to provide an informed opinion on it nonetheless! Examples could include home chefs reviewing recipes or amateur musicians critiquing music compositions!
Reaction Personalities to Watch
1) Philip DeFranco
- Philip DeFranco has been making reaction videos since 2006, and he’s still going strong today. He often posts daily reaction videos discussing current events or breaking news stories such as politics, pop culture, and current trends.
- His videos are always informative, entertaining, and honest.
- He also runs one of the most successful YouTube networks out there with over 8 million subscribers across his various channels.
- iDubbbzTV is a hilarious reaction YouTuber who is known for his irreverent sense of humor and quick wit.
- While he often talks about controversial topics such as race, gender identity politics, and internet drama, he does so in an amusing way that never fails to make us laugh. His channel has over 8 million subscribers and counting!
- h3h3Productions is another popular reaction YouTuber who specializes in satirizing media such as movies, TV shows, video games, and much more.
- He often pokes fun at outrageous moments in pop culture with his signature “hilariously bad” style of comedy that always manages to leave viewers laughing uncontrollably.
- With more than 15 million subscribers on YouTube alone, it’s clear that h3h3Productions knows how to make people laugh!
- GradeAUnderA is the perfect combination of funny and informative. He covers a wide range of topics from pop culture to politics all while delivering thoughtful analysis with plenty of humor sprinkled in for good measure.
- From discussing the latest internet drama to offering insight on complex issues like racism or sexism in society today, GradeAUnderA always keeps things interesting while providing valuable information along the way!
- This British reaction YouTuber takes a unique approach by combining traditional reactions with sketch comedy skits related to whatever topic he’s discussing at the moment. His videos are always fresh and creative–they manage to be both informative and entertaining all at once!
- With over 3 million subscribers on YouTube alone it’s no wonder why he’s considered one of the best reaction YouTubers out there today!
6) King Koopa Reacts
- King Koopa Reacts does exactly what it says: reacts! This channel covers everything from music videos, movies, TV shows and more!
- His reactions are always funny and engaging which makes him a must-watch if you enjoy reaction videos!
7) Dwayne N Jazz
– Dwayne N Jazz specialize in reacting mainly music videos but also other forms of media as well such as short films or television shows too!
– Their chemistry together makes their reactions even more enjoyable than usual!
8) Reaction Time
- Reaction Time is another excellent channel that produces quality reaction videos every single week covering all sorts of topics ranging from movies & tv show trailers all the way down to video game cutscenes too! They also feature guest appearances by various YouTubers which adds an extra layer of entertainment!
9) MrBeast Reacts
- The primary channel for MrBeast—real name Jimmy Donaldson—has amassed more than 49 million subscribers and counting.
- His videos offer a mix of comedy and reaction videos, ranging from video game playthroughs and vlogs to philanthropic endeavors such as planting 20 million trees. –
- The most popular video on his channel is “Giving Away $50,000 To Random People on the Street” which has earned more than 11 million views since it was posted in April 2019.
- MrBeast is one of the best-known reaction YouTubers around, so if you haven’t checked him out yet—now is your chance!
10) Jaby Koay
- Jaby Koay offers viewers a unique combination of provocative opinions delivered in an often deadpan style.
- With nearly 4 million subscribers, Jaby Koay has become one of the most popular reaction YouTubers online today.
- His videos feature him discussing movies, TV shows and other forms of media while offering hilarious commentary on everything from plot holes to character arcs and beyond.
- From serious discussions about current events to lighthearted conversations about pop culture trivia, Jaby Koay has something for every viewer.
- Irish gamer Seán William McLoughlin—better known as Jacksepticeye—may be one of the oldest reaction YouTubers on this list at 32 years old but he still manages to keep up with younger generations when it comes to video game knowledge and humor.
- He began his career with gameplay videos but soon branched out into other genres such as vlogging and sketch comedy. He now boasts over 25 million subscribers who tune in regularly to hear his reactions and commentary on various topics ranging from gaming news to pop culture trends.
12) Loke Khabby
- He began his journey as a video reactor by responding to short clips on TikTok.
- After growing an impressive following on the social media platform, Loke decided to take his talents elsewhere and began creating longer-form reaction videos on YouTube.
- This decision paid off big time; in just two years, Loke has grown a dedicated fanbase of over 100 thousand subscribers who love his comedic yet thoughtful videos.
- LSSSniperWolf is the online alias of Alia Shelesh, a British-born YouTuber who was raised in Arizona.
- She began making videos while attending high school in Phoenix, and quickly gained a loyal following with her combination of humorous commentary, gaming tips, and reaction videos.
- Today, her channel boasts more than 33 million subscribers and over 5 billion views—making her one of the most successful video game influencers on YouTube.
14) No Life Shaq
- is best known for his reaction videos where he watches different types of media such as movies, television shows, sports highlights, etc., and gives off-the-cuff reactions that often make people laugh out loud.
- His deep voice only adds to the comedic effect as he speaks directly into the camera while giving his thoughts on the content being viewed. This style of content creation has earned him over 6 million followers across all platforms combined making him one of the most popular video reactors around.
- is one of the most popular video reactors on YouTube. His real name is Matt Smith, and he was born on October 9th, 1995 in St Louis Missouri.
- He started his channel back in 2012 and since then he has gained over 10 million subscribers across all of his social media accounts.
- He has become known for his upbeat personality and impressive improvisational skills, making him one of the most sought-after video reactors around.
Is Making Money on YouTube With a Reaction Channel Possible?
If you’ve ever asked yourself, “Can I make money on YouTube?” the answer is yes—but it isn’t always easy. With the right videos and strategies, it is possible to make $1000-$2000/month with a reaction channel.
How Much Can You Make With a Reaction Channel?
The amount you can make with a reaction channel varies greatly depending on how many views and subscribers you have, as well as which monetization options you choose.
Generally speaking, if you have at least 10,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours over the past 12 months (which is around 667 views per day), then you should be able to start earning money through ad revenue, sponsorships, and affiliate links.
However, keep in mind that even if you reach these milestones, there is no guarantee that your earnings will be anywhere close to $1,000-$2,000 per month. It all depends on how popular your videos are and how much engagement they get from viewers.
The answer depends on several factors, including the type of content you produce, the size of your audience, and your level of engagement. To start, it’s important to understand that making money on YouTube requires creating engaging content that draws in viewers and keeps them coming back for more. Additionally, many YouTubers have found success by focusing their videos around a specific niche or topic rather than just reacting to whatever comes along. This can help you build an audience that shares similar interests and values as you do.
Another important factor to consider when trying to make money with a reaction channel is how often you post new content. It’s important to stay consistent so that viewers know when they can expect new material from you. Additionally, it’s wise to promote your videos through other social media platforms such as Instagram and Twitter so that your audience can follow you across multiple platforms. Finally, monetizing your videos is key if you want to make money off of them – this means setting up advertisements or affiliate links within your videos so that viewers can click through and purchase products or services related to what they’re watching.
It Takes Time
- Making $1000-$2000/month from a reaction channel may sound like an achievable goal at first glance; however, it’s important to remember that this doesn’t happen overnight. Earning an income from YouTube requires dedication and consistency in order to amass enough views and subscribers who are willing to watch ads or click on sponsored links.
- It also requires strategic planning in terms of creating quality content as well as employing effective monetization strategies tailored for your needs.