Thank you for your High Ticket Niche Purchase!
***Please read the following instructions carefully***
With the purchase of your High Ticket Niche, you will receive:
- Live support
- Simple Sites Big Profits
- 90 days FREE of Blog Profit Network
- Exclusive link to WEEKLY High Ticket Niche coaching calls with Marcus via zoom
- Link to WEEKLY Q&A coaching calls with Marcus via zoom (found in Blog Profit Network under “The Tuesday Calls”)
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO GET STARTED!
- STEP 1: Once your High Ticket Niche purchase is complete, you will need to purchase Web-Hosting and set up your Hub-Site. You can do that here Hosting Sign Up (if you prefer to use a different hosting, that’s okay too, just make sure you are signed up and your credentials are accessible as we will need them at a later time)
- STEP 2: Sign up for an account with Namecheap AND sign up for an account with GoDaddy. We will need the GoDaddy ID# and your Namecheap username (this will be determined by where the domain was purchased from). Namecheap Sign Up and GoDaddy Sign Up
- STEP 3: Sign up with Aweber for a FREE trial. You can sign up here Aweber Sign Up
- STEP 4: Sign up for our ticket portal. It is essential that you register for our ticket portal, this is how you will be able to track the tickets you place. You can sign up on the bottom right hand side of the ticket portal under “register now” with this link Ticket Portal. NOTE: PLEASE REFRAIN from using hotmail, unfortunately hotmail rejects emails on our end. (please complete this step before moving on to the final step. You will need to be logged into the ticket portal to enter the credentials needed for the HTN form below)
IF ALL STEPS ABOVE HAVE BEEN COMPLETED, YOU’RE ALMOST DONE!
- FINAL STEP: Place a ticket into support. The support portal form will be SPECIFIC on what is needed from you to get started, if this is not completed it will hold up the building process. You can place a ticket here Ticket Portal HTN Form
*IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR HOTMAIL USERS*
- Unfortunately, hotmail rejects emails on our end. If you don’t receive a response and you are using a hotmail email address, this is why! Please refer back to step 4 and make sure to use a different email address so you don’t run into this issue in the future.